TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The Woodlands Car Club "Cars & Coffee for a Cause" Gathering (Dec 5, 2010)

DocHolliday

I am not a member of The Woodlands Car Club, but I enjoy and support this event that they host. Anyone is welcome to come out and participate. There is no cost, but they appreciate donations, that are all given to a local charity. It is usually good to arrive around 9:00-9:30am. It is not near as big as Houston C&C, but there are still some beautiful cars and a lot of fun. We need more Shelby & GT500 support at this event. I am usually the only GT500 there.

Information provided by TWCC:

The Woodlands Car Club will meet at Market Street the first Sunday of each month from 10 a.m. to noon, in between Jasper's and the movie theater to continue efforts to provide a fun and creative way to give back to our community.

The purpose behind the meets is to provide a morning gathering to show off our special vehicles within the car club and the local community, share information about needful non-profit organizations in Mo...ntgomery County, and to give back monetarily as well. TWCC will be collecting coins/change for our donation to the Market Street “Change for Charities” program that will benefit non-profit organizations in Montgomery County. The four recipients for 2010 are: New Danville, Montgomery County Emergency Assistance, Montgomery County Pet Partners, & Montgomery County Committee on Aging – The Friendship Center. The Montgomery County Committee on Aging - The Friendship Center is the recipient for October, November and December's event.

For more information about TWCC Cars & Coffee for a Cause, or The Woodlands Car Club in general, please call Dana at 281.363.2977. We will make our donation/presentation to one charity per quarter, along with the donation from Market Street's collection from the parking meters. Thank you for your participation!

Archived