TEAM SHELBY FORUM

another "what part is this"?

moabman

This is the part I found wedged in my left rear spring. I think the mechanic who changed my 3.31 gears for the 3.73s put it there and forgot to replace it. I've looked around that area and can't find where it should go. Any ideas?

DRIVERS SIDE .covers the bolt for the pan/link

post-7639-1172359995_thumb.jpg

post-7639-1172359995_thumb.jpg

Perfect! thanks a lot. Car's still up on jacks so I'll run out and replace it :happy feet:

This site rocks and thanks again BADBOY500

NO PRB ....MY PLEASURE TO HELP!!!!!!!!!!After all Im sure Ill need some soon too!! GREAT PEOPLE HERE!!

Hey what is the blue spring? Did you change springs?

HELL YA she is 1 1/2 lower in the rear and 1' in the frount!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sits nice..........can you sit nice????????? DOG!!! I bet you can...GOOD DOG..!!!....HA HA HA ...ARRRR...........POO....

gotta go watch a movie...gonna be hard to be away... :hysterical:

My soon to be Black belt is out testing again :ninja: . Soon as she gets home, I am taking her and my son out for Mexican and we got that Movie you told me about "facing the Giants".

1. I watch plenty of movies

2. Didn't watch THAT movie although I like the author: try "That Old Ace in the Hole" warning it's a book not a movie :hysterical2:

3. One plays baseball, one flies planes. One dances with canines, one drives a mean hot rod a la Ruf :hysterical:

4. Can't wait for the clinging one to get his GT500

5. It was freakin beautiful here today. Turned the TCS off and they lit up like a christmas tree :happy feet:

Archived