TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Terlingua Truck up for sale

AaronCook

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know that I'm (reluctantly) selling the "Official Terlingua Supply Truck," that we used during the 40th Anniversary Terlingua Reunion. Thought I'd let everyone here know about it first before I post it on other sites.

I put pics and info up on our website's blog (http://bit.ly/dTZteN) or (http://www.tprm-usa.com/blog/2010/12/only-terlingua-truck-ever-built-for-sale-11500/). Probably best to email me if you're interested. It's really a great truck, lots of fun - I'm having a hard time giving it up - but the family needs something bigger...

Email if your interested. Thanks, Aaron

post-29867-036921700 1291409352_thumb.jpg

post-29867-052765000 1291409606_thumb.jpg

post-29867-036921700 1291409352_thumb.jpg

post-29867-052765000 1291409606_thumb.jpg

Warren and I talked about it at length. We both really want it, but I cant justify the asking price at this point in time. Plus neither of us have a place to keep it right now.

I would love for one of "us" to get it to keep it in the family, so to speak.

And yes, I'm pretty sure the new 5.0 would fit nicely in there. I think you can pick them up for about $5000 now.

Yea, like I need another car, I already have 19...

It would be very cool, get an old fashioned single axle car trailer and tow my 289 TRT car with it. I'd have to get rid of something though.

That would be too cool.

Warren and I talked about it at length. We both really want it, but I cant justify the asking price at this point in time. Plus neither of us have a place to keep it right now.

Same here. I'd love to have it, no place to keep it. Very cool truck.

I know Elkowitz just bought a truck also, so that leaves Attebury to buy it. I'll send him the link, but I know his garage is full also....

Just bad timing for all of us. DeWayne or Sherri should buy this and then TPS could buy it from them later......:hysterical:

I know Elkowitz just bought a truck also, so that leaves Attebury to buy it. I'll send him the link, but I know his garage is full also....

Just bad timing for all of us. DeWayne or Sherri should buy this and then TPS could buy it from them later......:hysterical:

I would have already bought it if I had a place for it. I would love to have that truck. My driveway is shorter than yours Sean, and 7 vehicles here, there or stored somewhere.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived