TEAM SHELBY FORUM

NO Shelby Xmas gifts for me

breoland

I called today to see if they would send me a catalog today, and they said they were not shipping out any new ones to people requestiong them, so then i asked about me being a person that has made a recent purchase and what happen to the one that i was supposed to get and they replied that they are still shipping them out.

WILL I EVER GET ONE??? I think I may start a running count of days until I get one in the mail.

So lets see, they came out on nov 11 so we figure 5 days for shipment... ITs been 24 days sinc nov 16th not including sunday since the post office is closed on SUN

PM me your address, and I'll overnight you one of mine.

Jer

I'm confused a little...

Dec 8th, you say you are ordering elsewhere...

Dec 13th you are still asking about getting a catalog?

This seems as rational as saying I hate McDonald's but pick me up a Big Mac while you are there....

I'm confused a little...

Dec 8th, you say you are ordering elsewhere...

Dec 13th you are still asking about getting a catalog?

This seems as rational as saying I hate McDonald's but pick me up a Big Mac while you are there....

When i started this topic, people made it seem like it was my fault, because I didnt call to get one. I had read a thread that if you had made a recent purchase, you were getting one.

I have not received anything from spp, so i decided to email, they said recent orders were sent out and still nothing, So i called, hoping that they would just say hey, give me your address and i send one out in the mail right now, but instead i got...we r not sending them out and the ones that r supposed to go are in the process.

Isnt this supposed to be an area where where we the customer can let them know how they are doing? Because this is a shelby forum, are we only supposed to give good feed back? I just want a catalog, same as the shelby magazine, it came out and i bought one. Im sure i could have downloaded it, but sometimes its nice to just read the book instead of siting at the computer

As for where I buy my stuff, just ordered a set of alcoas from another place and the heat exchanger from another, It doesnt matter shelby still makes money. People like the stuff to say SHELBY on it, if this happen to me before I bought my suspension, I would have saved myself some money and getting all BMR branded stuff instead of it having the shelby name on it

OK, so I offered to OVERNIGHT mail, at MY expense, a catalog to ANY person who PM'd me.

Just to state a point, NOT a SINGLE person took me up on that offer. Weird.

Right, I get it, it's a "principle" thing.

Jer

Archived