TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Final Assembly Date For the KR

shelbypt

I have the build date from Flatrock for my KR, but I haven't been able to locate the final assembly date from SA anywhere.

Does anyone have this information or a contact to get the final build date?

Another date of interest could be when the GT500 arrived at SA!!

I noticed that the stickers inside the drivers side door shows a Ford and a Shelby date, are those the final assembly dates?

I noticed that the stickers inside the drivers side door shows a Ford and a Shelby date, are those the final assembly dates?

I looked at the dates in the door jam and there were two dates, one from Ford and one from Shelby, but just month and year. Ford build month 4/08 and Shelby build month was 9/08. Adding a day to the months would be nice, but this is much better than nothing!!

Thanks

When I sourced an SG-T for my brother in-law, SAI-Bud got me a "to the minute" work sheet of the SG-T with the name of each technician and which task they were completing....very cool piece

That is cool. I will check into that. Thanks a lot...

When I sourced an SG-T for my brother in-law, SAI-Bud got me a "to the minute" work sheet of the SG-T with the name of each technician and which task they were completing....very cool piece

I got the same thing from Bud

I miss Budcry.gif

He really was an asset to SA

I doubt that you can get that kind of info anymore

I got the same thing from Bud

I miss Budcry.gif

He really was an asset to SA

I doubt that you can get that kind of info anymore

Yeah, I thought Bud was gone. Also, the date from Shelby is 9/08, but the delivery date to the Ford dealer is 8/30/08. That is bizarre..

By the way, that is a really cool barn in the background of those beautiful cars....