TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Cold weather, blue skies, and......

2007_Shelby_GT

...VVRRROOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!

Love what this cold weather does to engine performance! High pressure over the area sure does give a boost - feels like at least 50 hp!!

I've driven the SGT to work two days in a row, maybe go for it again tomorrow!

Woo hoo!!

Sam

You should live up here in Wisconsin, where the weather keeps us supercharged quite a bit.

On the down side, we will get up to six inches of the white stuff tomorrow night.

My Shelby GT driving season is over until March.

Now that Sucks!

How cold is it in Flordia?(in a smart ass voice)..........................60??

:hysterical:

How cold is it in Flordia?(in a smart ass voice)..........................60??

Your little laughing guy up ^^^ there is laughing but at 60 you should see these folks here in Miami freak out :doh: , bubble jackets, big boots, heaters are placed outside the outdoor restaurants and just craziness....

I'm loving this "cooler" weather, makes the tires spin a little easier going around corners :shift:

:hysterical: All of the above comments! :hysterical:

Yep, as a life-long resident of the Sunshine State, I have to admit my blood's pretty thin, so when the temperature dips into the 30's (like this week) it get's me excited! Of course it will warm right back up into the 70's or 80's in a couple of days - typical pattern for Florida. Really, we only have two seasons, Hot and Not As Hot!

I hear that "up North" you can't use the bathroom from November till the spring thaw because the toilets are frozen!

When it gets down into the 30's in Miami, big iguanas start falling out of trees!

Sam

I am going to miss my fancy igloo I have gotten used to here in Canada!

It's all relative though. I was driving with the windows down in the Exploder yesterday at 32deg F. After two full winters here from living in Az, going into my third, it's a helluva lot easier now. You gotta have softer compound tires for sure!

Archived