TEAM SHELBY FORUM

End of the line?

sudden

At the risk of stirring the pot here... I agree that the 11's perform better off the showroom floor.

All I am stating is that you paid extra for those upgrades/performance. So no, I am not asking for extra lengths, just pointing out the facts.

I also had the choice of which body style to purchase when I bought in late 2009 and went with the 09 as i like the retro stlying better.

In my opinion, the new back end makes the car look like an import.

Bottom line, buy what you like and drive it like you stole it....... :shift:

---------just wait till it's 40deg. or higher! :hysterical:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the risk of stirring the pot here... I agree that the 11's perform better off the showroom floor.

All I am stating is that you paid extra for those upgrades/performance. So no, I am not asking for extra lengths, just pointing out the facts.

I also had the choice of which body style to purchase when I bought in late 2009 and went with the 09 as i like the retro stlying better.

In my opinion, the new back end makes the car look like an import.

Bottom line, buy what you like and drive it like you stole it....... :shift:

Not stirring the pot at all. We all purchase cars that "move" us. I happen to love both the 07-09 and the 10-12. I just happen like the lines of the 10+ a little better than I do the boxy look of the 07-09. The lines of the newer model grab my emotions a little better than the previous. The interior also drew me in when setting in the newer model, the striped seats, the suade inserts, the steering wheel, the electronics package, etc. Coming from my 07 GT, getting into the 07-09 Shelby was kind of like getting back into my GT aside from a couple of snake emblems on the seats and gauges. The 10+ interior is much improved.

But like you said...you buy what you like.

Cheers :beerchug:

• 11 months later...

what up revenge its ur best friend here, so what do u drive?

i bet u drive a cab and thats y u hate alll the time hahahahaha or maybe the giants choked and taking it out on 07-09 owners hahah

on a serious note, not all 07-09 owners are insecure and desperate as you stated above.

The Giants never choke!

Archived