TEAM SHELBY FORUM

gt500s are slow,A dodge can beat us

shelbyGT500

I tried replying kindly to these mopar lovin morons and some are actually real. They are living in a dream worls thinking the srt8s can beat or hang with a shelby.And our videos are all fake too. LOL

I edited your link out because it has a virus in it. Sorry dude...we don't want it to spread to others computers.

Grabber.

I tried replying kindly to these mopar lovin morons and some are actually real. They are living in a dream worls thinking the srt8s can beat or hang with a shelby.And our videos are all fake too. LOL

I edited your link out because it has a virus in it. Sorry dude...we don't want it to spread to others computers.

Grabber.

wow how does that happen?

wow how does that happen?

Some of our members have very good virus scanning abilities and send me alerts when there program picks up the virus. So I was alerted about this from a respected member here that I trust.

Who really cares!! we know the truth. they have a pos chryco!!! worst car maker in the world, loses the most value quicker than any other manufacturer, hardest pcm to crack, worst trannies, and the best of all, the least amount of aftermarket support of the big 3. Do I hate Chryco, yes, had one and unloaded it to buy a better brand

Who really cares!! we know the truth. they have a pos chryco!!! worst car maker in the world, loses the most value quicker than any other manufacturer, hardest pcm to crack, worst trannies, and the best of all, the least amount of aftermarket support of the big 3. Do I hate Chryco, yes, had one and unloaded it to buy a better brand

Obviously you haven't been paying attention to their adverts, "best predicted resale value..."

....ever wonder why they always talk about "predicted" resale value rather than "actual" resale value?

As a salesman, I hate to see someone pull in with a Chrysler for a trade in - everything is great until it's time to talk trade-in value. They usually end up leaving in the Dodge they rode in on.

Obviously you haven't been paying attention to their adverts, "best predicted resale value..."

....ever wonder why they always talk about "predicted" resale value rather than "actual" resale value?

As a salesman, I hate to see someone pull in with a Chrysler for a trade in - everything is great until it's time to talk trade-in value. They usually end up leaving in the Dodge they rode in on.

I also checked the site but even other member's on the same forum told him it was a fake gt500? doesn't make sence? more weight less power so to not only make it equle but to beat the gt500 you would need a whole new engine?just because the 425hp HEMI you would have to push at least 150hp more can you get that from stock hemi engine?IF so this is off topic because a car with major mod's should not compete with a STOCK car.

I'm not clear, you're agreeing with me I think?? as that's what I said.

by the way, had a good look at the challenger last week at our Auto Show in Toronto. Like I said, nice car, boy she is WIDE!!!, but this one will do well unlike that 4 door pos charger. Now if true the challenger comes out with the new 6.4L/500 hp, then we have some competition but I do remember reading, it suppose to weigh more than ours........somewhere in the neighborhood of 4100-4200 lbs...............

by the way, had a good look at the challenger last week at our Auto Show in Toronto. Like I said, nice car, boy she is WIDE!!!, but this one will do well unlike that 4 door pos charger. Now if true the challenger comes out with the new 6.4L/500 hp, then we have some competition but I do remember reading, it suppose to weigh more than ours........somewhere in the neighborhood of 4100-4200 lbs...............

SVT is that 6.4 S Charged ?

The shelby is nice for what it is. And I certainly would not call the charger competition.

But, if dodge comes out with an aluminum, 7 liter, 500 hp car that weighs a few hundred pounds less, they have you guys beat performance wise.

I had a deposit on a shelby until I discovered its weight and weight distribution as those things are important to me. Between that and the ADM I felt a modded GT would better suit my needs in a daily driver.

But none the less, the gt500 is a sweet car, and way nicer than a charger.

I hear N/A 500 hp.........bigger version of the 6.1. I hear the SRT Jeep will be getting it

I also checked the site but even other member's on the same forum told him it was a fake gt500? doesn't make sence? more weight less power so to not only make it equle but to beat the gt500 you would need a whole new engine?just because the 425hp HEMI you would have to push at least 150hp more can you get that from stock hemi engine?IF so this is off topic because a car with major mod's should not compete with a STOCK car.

Really...who cares what they think. Most MOPAR fans really dont know much about their cars. They just think MOPAR is cool. I read that post on the charger forums against the fake gt500. It took like 9 pages to convince the moron that it was a fake GT500. I think it was either a GT or a V6 with an eleanor body package. I posted up somewhere around here. They really stand no chance against a GT500.....they are more on the ranks of competing against Mustang GTs (not talking bad about GTs..my bro has one and we love it). I have a cousin who has a charger srt8 and boy does he love talking and pretending to know about MOPAR....funny enough I have to teach him things or tell him things I know about MOPAR and I am all BLUE OVAL.

Here is the link for those interested in the SRT8 vs fake gt500 bragging rights

http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32371

Archived