TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 gt500 production figures

Dirtdealer

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Burning Blue was the OG on this. He broke it down so sweetly! You're my boy Blue! Then Ford cracked his nutz for it. Such BS Ford. Let it go.

Which begs the question, "Where has BBSlV been"? Can't remember last time I saw him post, since what, last fall sometime?

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks! Glad to be here. A club called 10/10ths Motorsports visits a local track about 45 min. north of me. 1.8 mile, 10 turn. They also go to Gingerman and Mid Ohio a couple times a year. I've already got an extra set of rims (stock size and style, but chrome), and a set of Michelin Pilot Super Sports. Looking forward to the 1st weekend in April, I mean; really really looking forward . . . . .

So; anybody around Southern Indiana wanting track time might want to check them out. They stress HPDE and safety. Novice, Intermediate and Advanced classes with driving instructors for Novice and Intermediate (when asked), Plus classroom time. No cost to join, you just have to pay for the event you want to go to. Looks like they run around $275.00 an event.

• 1 month later...

Hello everybody,

i´m quite sad due to the fact, nobody can tellme, how many GT500´s were produced with the same configuration like mine.

Hopefully, somebody here can help me.

It´s a 2010 Shelby GT-500 Coupe in Kona blue with white stripes and black leather with white accent. Only extra option was car cover and Shaker 1000.

I ordered already the so called build deluxe sheet, but on that one, it says only how many coupes and how many in Kona Blue were build, even order history doesn´t show up anymore .

The color, Trim and Stripe Breakdown says 378 coupes in Kona blue were made for 2010 MJ, but i want to know exactly how many like mine were produced.

Anybody out there who can support?

many thanks,

Stefan

Hi TMatt142,

this i know already, but i want to know how many 2010 Shelby´s in Kona Blue with white stripes and black leather with white stripes were produced not having HID, electronic package, ect... included. Means, how many exactly like mine.

I´m sure there will be much less than 378 taking into consideration optional equipment as well...

• 4 months later...

Hi everybody,

any updates on detailed production numbers of 2010 GT500 were build?

Still want to know exact numbers of cars build like mine.

Wondering why detailed information is available for pre 2010 and after 2010 production GT500s

Can anyone support.

Many thanks,

Stefan

Hi everybody,

any updates on detailed production numbers of 2010 GT500 were build?

Still want to know exact numbers of cars build like mine.

Wondering why detailed information is available for pre 2010 and after 2010 production GT500s

Can anyone support.

Many thanks,

Stefan

People have posted the spread sheet here quite a few times. Not sure if a search would find them or not but I'll bet someone will post it again here.

Phill

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Stop looking @ grids, go to ( www.martiauto.com ), for ( $ 60.00 ), order a:

PERSONALIZED STATISTICS REPORT

Good for MY's up to 2012, it uses your VIN & will tell you how many cars like yours were made. I had one for my 2011, showed it was " 1 of 2 ", and it's recognized as accurate, Marti Auto has a contract with Ford..

• 10 months later...
16 hours ago, Hannox8848 said:

I have a 2011 white with factory stripe delete coupe any help with how many were made. With svt performance package

There were 425 white in color GT500 coupes built for the 2011 model year. Out of those 286 of them were equipped with the SVT package.

Roughly 25% of the white coupes had the stripe delete option.

You would need to reach out to SVT for an exact number. SVT's phone number is 800-367-3788

Steven

Archived