TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 gt500 production figures

Dirtdealer

Could you tell me how many Ingot Silver coupes with red/blk stripes and SVTPP, electronics package, nav package, and glass roof? Thank you!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tally 586 Kona Blue - of which 296 were equipped with SVTPP - of which 84 were striped in Red and Ingot Silver - of which 11 had both the Electronics Package and Glass Roof - of which 8 included the Car Cover, at least after a preliminary once-through of the data.

I can see only one that was exported to Canada (without the cover) - VIN 1ZVBP8JS2B5123191.

Sweet. Forum member stevedm has a car that is 1 of 8 then...pretty rare.

15. 9 with the car cover - 6 without. Only 1 in CO (without the cover). (131694).

I purchased mine from an Atlanta dealer and I'm having it transported to me in Colorado. It should arrive Christmas Day! Thanks for letting me know. Mine is 106933.

224 IS. 40 w Satin Black. 2 in SC. 1 with just the Car Cover, and 1 with just the Glass Roof and Shaker Upgrade (which is the only one like it anywhere.. except for one of the mules).

Thank you very much for the info. I guess I'm a one of one as my only option was the car cover. ^_^

For what its worth, 2011's totals were 4149, and 949 for Coupe and Convertible, repsectively - a total of 5098 in all.

I can offer some exact color/feature/geography stats if anybody wants to know how rare his GT500 happens to be in any particular respect.

Hi Madlock,

Can you give me 2011 coupe numbers on black, stripe delete, electronics package, with SVTPP? and then in Colorado ?

Thank you sir, appreciate it.

-HAWKBARR

Could you please tell me how many 2011 sterling grey gt500 with electronic package , svt performance package with stripe delete?

Thank you and Merry Christmas!

Ok... here goes. 409 Sterling - 202 w/Stripe Delete. 112 w/SVTPP & NAV (73 w/Cover, 39 w/o). 30 in Cal, 15 w/Cover, 15 w/o.

Hi Madlock,

Can you give me 2011 coupe numbers on black, stripe delete, electronics package, with SVTPP? and then in Colorado ?

Thank you sir, appreciate it.

-HAWKBARR

1465 in Black, 732 w/Stripe Delete, of which 13 are in CO. & with Nav and Electronics, 3 with cover, 4 without. 122528?

1465 in Black, 732 w/Stripe Delete, of which 13 are in CO. & with Nav and Electronics, 3 with cover, 4 without. 122528?

Yes,122528! You said Nav and Electronics, but meant SVTPP and Electronics, right?

Thank you so much Madlock!

Anything else you can tell me about her as to numbers ?

Yes,122528! You said Nav and Electronics, but meant SVTPP and Electronics, right?

Thank you so much Madlock!

Anything else you can tell me about her as to numbers ?

Sorry. Yes, I meant SVTPP and NAV. In term of overall production, there are 403 cars just like yours - 253 were sold with covers, 150 without. It's one of, if not THE most common combinations of color, stripe and options.

Sorry. Yes, I meant SVTPP and NAV. In term of overall production, there are 403 cars just like yours - 253 were sold with covers, 150 without. It's one of, if not THE most common combinations of color, stripe and options.

Madlock, thank you again for the data! I appreciate it.

-HAWKBARR

How about a black convertible with stripe delete, SVTPP and Electronics pkg.

Thank you and Merry Christmas!

Of 949 Convertibles, 332 are Black, 168 of which are stripeless. 128 have the SVTPP, of which 112 have the Electronics Package, of which 85 have the cover, 27 do not. Of the 112, 5 were made for GA dealerships (3 with the cover, 2 without).

Great thread and thanks for the sharing this info! How bout' a 2011 Performance White w/ Grabber Blue Stripes, Nav, Electronics package. Interested in total build #'s and cars like mine in Florida. Thanks again!

I count 26, 3 in FL. 2343, 4787 & 3037

Hey Madlock,

How about-

Total Numbers for:

2010 Perf White, Grab Blue Stripe, (No SVTPP), In the US, and number in just California

-and-

2011 Perf White, Grab Blue Stripe, (No SVTPP), In the US, and number in just California

People say they see my car all the time.....

Thanks !!

2010 Perf White, Grab Blue Stripe, (No SVTPP), In the US, and number in just California

-and-

2011 Perf White, Grab Blue Stripe, (No SVTPP), In the US, and number in just California

Haven't gound-through 2010 yet.

For 2011, if you're talking about all varieties of Non-SVTPP in Performance White, there are 170 in all - 10 in CA, 86 also with Grabber Blue stripes - 6 in CA.

anyone know the telephone number for ford svt to order a authenticity certificate? the number they have on their website continues to say their office is closed regardless of the time or day that i call.

the number i have is 800-367-3788

anyone know the telephone number for ford svt to order a authenticity certificate? the number they have on their website continues to say their office is closed regardless of the time or day that i call.

the number i have is 800-367-3788

You could just order it online at :http://www.fordshowparts.com/store.cfm?dept_id=1137&cart_id=08335392370111114100831044050520110401&store_id=1&parentID=1137

Would like to see that picture if somebody owns up to it.

You've never seen a Shaker 1000???

Phill

Archived