TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Making the CS6 bark...

UK PONY

..... I ordered the MRT Muffler delete from the Shelby Store today.

I'm hoping it will give the CS the loud bark that I've been craving all this time. The Borla catback GT500 system supplied is nice but nowhere near loud enough at idle or anything less than WOT, even then it's a little muted.

When it's here and on I'll take a video clip of it...fingers crossed.

..... I ordered the MRT Muffler delete from the Shelby Store today.

I'm hoping it will give the CS the loud bark that I've been craving all this time. The Borla catback GT500 system supplied is nice but nowhere near loud enough at idle or anything less than WOT, even then it's a little muted.

When it's here and on I'll take a video clip of it...fingers crossed.

I have the original JBA catback with JBA shorty headers and it is plenty loud enough for me.

I have the original JBA catback with JBA shorty headers and it is plenty loud enough for me.

Maybe the JBA catback is louder than the Borla. I also have a set of JBA headers and it's still a bit too quiet for my liking.

I'd like to get a bit more of a burble at idle and low revs without getting any droning at highway speeds.

Maybe the JBA catback is louder than the Borla. I also have a set of JBA headers and it's still a bit too quiet for my liking.

I'd like to get a bit more of a burble at idle and low revs without getting any droning at highway speeds.

I've got the Ford Racing X-pipe with JBA shorties and Corsa DB blacks, sounds bada$$ with no drone.

Archived