TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What your SGT Mileage?

07SGT5687

the other day I took my SGT out for a drive, since we're having perfect, 80 degree weather.

I ended up at my old job, stopped in for a moment and one of my friends asked me about my Shelby.

He wanted to know when I bought it and how many miles were on it. I told him I had about 10,000 miles... but I could not recall whether I bought it in 2009 or 2010!

It used to be much easier when I put 12,000 miles on my cars each freakin' year! Or at least bought the car in the year it came out.

Bought it new in December 2007 225 miles on it. Now she has 26k and some change, 16k since being Saleen Sc'd. Used her as a daily driver for about 4 months after I bought it.Then parked it except for fridays, and events, Started driving again in June as a daily driver until last weekend. I bought a cheap $1,000 toyota pick up to drive to work and keep the SGT in the garage.

• 3 weeks later...

42,900 on the clock. Its my daily driver for the next 4 years. After that a compleate redo from bumber to bumper and placed in the garage to become my weekend track beast. I have already started my list and soon will be order parts.

Archived