TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What your SGT Mileage?

07SGT5687

Was just thinking the other day that for a 4 MY year old car, my 8k miles are pretty low, but then my memory brought forth several recent posts of people with MUCH less mileage.

Which brings me to my question...

What is the mileage of your SGT (and say what year)? I'm curious what the highest mileage of these is out there.

Cheers, JR

Oh and I'm at 8218 as of today with it being about a 50% daily driver (all days without rain or snow).

Was just thinking the other day that for a 4 MY year old car, my 8k miles are pretty low, but then my memory brought forth several recent posts of people with MUCH less mileage.

What is the mileage of your SGT (and say what year)? I'm curious what the highest mileage of these is out there.

Cheers, JR

Oh and I'm at 8218 as of today with it being about a 50% daily driver (all days without rain or snow).

If its your daily driver and you have only 8000 miles in 4 years.........you must work from home! :hysterical:

And dont sugar coat it........you dont have your car 4 years.......more like 3 and a half....right?

rounding up clouds the facts.......... :hysterical:

goakley might have the most miles on an 07.....but I have no idea these days........:shrug:

If its your daily driver and you have only 8000 miles in 4 years.........you must work from home! :hysterical:

And dont sugar coat it........you dont have your car 4 years.......more like 3 and a half....right?

rounding up clouds the facts.......... :hysterical:

goakley might have the most miles on an 07.....but I have no idea these days........:shrug:

Bought it "USED" with 353 miles on it in October 2009... so that's 7,900ish miles in a little over year... for sunny day only work commuting, I'd say that's getting it's due.

Bought it "USED" with 353 miles on it in October 2009... so that's 7,900ish miles in a little over year... for sunny day only work commuting, I'd say that's getting it's due.

My bad, I thought you bought it new............cudos for using and enjoying her everyday.

Mine is a fair weather cruiser.......oh yeah...and a cross country trekker.......

all the money some SGT owners think they might collect one day by not driving their cars couldnt buy the

good times Ive had using mine......especially the trip of a lifetime......9000 miles in 21 days crossing the country and back this past summer. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

1,876...........................I just use her on special occasions (car shows, sunday drive). I've got alot of other cars to drive, plus add in 6 months of winter and that kills your driving time.

Cheers, JR

Bought new in April 2008, and just turned 34,000 miles. Driven every day, all kinds of weather, been to Oklahoma twice, Arkansas 3 times, Illinois twice, all from Florida. No door dings yet, just a couple of rock chips, which are being fixed asap. People are always looking at this car so each driving day is like going to a car show. Drive 'em, Enjoy 'em

Bought mine in October (this year) with 9K on the clock. By the time it got home to Austin it had a little over 10K and I've put about 800 on it since.

It's splitting the driving duties with my '07 F-150 until the pickup is sold, and then it's my daily driver. I'll be looking for an older Ranger to use on bad weather days and for pickup-y weekend duties - tough to carry a sheet of plywood or eight bags of mulch in a Mustang!

three years old now and 19,200 miles on it. Supercharger install in January or february, Paxton setup. Love it!

Cheers, JR

07 SGT3380...White w/ Automatic Trans. Bought new at Don's Ford in Utica, NY......Car was ordered in Feb.2007 and took delivery on June 8th, 2007. Put away for the winter about a month ago with 4,378 miles on it. I'm 65 years old and told my wife to sell it when I die and give me a decent burial. Life is good!!!!!

Archived