TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT Engine Caps

chigl

Looking into SGT?? I thought they were available :headscratch: I know I have seen them for sale, are they knock-offs?

Yeah, it doesn't make sense considering I have a set already installed that I bought through SPP and they clearly say SHELBY GT... :headscratch:

• 4 months later...

I would like a set of GT/SC Caps n I hope there is an additional cap for the Supercharger resevoir ; and thanks in advance for trying to make it happen Robert.

Scotty

It would be cool if they came out with a set for the Shelby GT/SC for those in the need. I had to settle and get the Shelby GT set and purchace an additional plain resevoir cap for the supercharger just last week. - Kevin

I would love to see a set of these for the SGT. Colored to match each of the different SGT & GTH.

caa78102.jpg

That would be a plan Shelby could run with. Make it and we shall buy. :happy feet:

Scotty

robert,what about a set of black gt 500 engine caps any chance, ( like the shelby hertz caps)

Just buy a set of raw caps and have them anodized.

I was building a car that I needed red anodized items on and the chrome shop I was working with (for my chrome stuff) could also anodize aluminum. I would (might) have to wait until they got enough items built up before they'd run a batch but that didn't usually take very long. It would be cost prohibitive to have one or two (or 5-6) items anodized but if you are willing to wait., it's fairly inexpensive. I think the longest I ever had to wait was like 4 weeks.

Google is your friend,

Phill Pollard

Just buy a set of raw caps and have them anodized.

I was building a car that I needed red anodized items on and the chrome shop I was working with (for my chrome stuff) could also anodize aluminum. I would (might) have to wait until they got enough items built up before they'd run a batch but that didn't usually take very long. It would be cost prohibitive to have one or two (or 5-6) items anodized but if you are willing to wait., it's fairly inexpensive. I think the longest I ever had to wait was like 4 weeks.

Google is your friend,

Phill Pollard

can they be powdercoated , and what happens to the wording , is that painted on ?

Archived