My500SS,

08 Snake,

SVTKeith,

Greazy,

Brianspony,

Ilmor,

SexyStang

and Ruffy,

Thanks for taking the time to stop by to wish me a Happy One.

...And Thanks to 55 others who stopped by to check it out...

I'm proud to be a part of a great extended Family known as Team Shelby!

I got some Goodies too!

P1000503-1.jpg

My wife saw the Engine Caps on other cars at shows, like Tasca in September, and liked the way, "they brighten-up the engine."

The new gloves were a surprise! They came with the comment, "Now you can get rid of those Blue Ones." Yes dear...

P1000504-1.jpg

Not Birthdays gifts, but an estate collection purchased at auction in October. The collage are photos from the first 35 years of my favorite road course, Lime Rock Park, is signed by author, Rich Taylor.

Rich's book, Lime Rock Park: 35 Years of Racing is now out of print. btw - LRP celebrated its 50th Anniversary in 2007.

"Auto Art" is a print that commemorates the annual charity art auction held at LRP in the fall of each year.

WOW! So many wonderful Birthday wishes!

Wicked,

Secondo

Scoobs,

My500SS,

08 Snake,

SVTKeith,

Greazy,

Brianspony,

Ilmor,

SexyStang

and Ruffy,

Thanks for taking the time to stop by to wish me a Happy One.

...And Thanks to 55 others who stopped by to check it out...

I'm proud to be a part of a great extended Family known as Team Shelby!

I got some Goodies too!

P1000503-1.jpg

My wife saw the Engine Caps on other cars at shows, like Tasca in September, and liked they way, "they brighten-up the engine."

The new gloves were a surprise! They came with the comment, "Now you can get rid of those Blue Ones." Yes dear...

P1000504-1.jpg

Not Birthdays gifts, but an estate collection purchased at auction in October. The collage are photos from the first 35 years of my favorite road course, Lime Rock Park, is signed by author, Rich Taylor.

Rich's book, Lime Rock Park: 35 Years of Racing is now out of print. btw - LRP celebrated its 50th Anniversary in 2007.

"Auto Art" is a print that commemorates the annual charity art auction held at LRP in the fall of each year.

SCORE..................The engine caps really doll up the engine compartment. Congrats brother.

Happy birthday Rob! :party2: :party2: Sorry I missed this yesterday. I hope you had a great day, and I'm thinking it was as I see all the wonderful car parts for your Shelby lol :happy feet: :happy feet:

Archived