TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Parts Store

csm198

I know when Scott Drake was running parts for Shelby you had to order them and have them sent to an address. Is it different now that Shelby is selling the parts? I mean can you walk into a parts counter somewhere and take your parts home in your car? If so where is the location? Las Vegas or Henderson?

We do not have a parts counter - yet.

how about ( nation wide ) Shelby Part Stores, :drool: ,just kidding,but that would be nice,,,but maybe a call in / pick up at Shelby Auto ,say you call in a order and if you would like to pick it up ,just drive to Shelby Auto on the date all items will be there ,( no shipping cost ) :hysterical:

how about ( nation wide ) Shelby Part Stores, :drool: ,just kidding,but that would be nice,,,but maybe a call in / pick up at Shelby Auto ,say you call in a order and if you would like to pick it up ,just drive to Shelby Auto on the date all items will be there ,( no shipping cost ) :hysterical:

They will have to charge you Sales Tax if you but or pick-up locally.

My understanding is, even if you order it via phone and pay for it via credit card prior to going to LV and physically picking it up, they would have to charge you State Sales Tax.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong...

Phill

Archived