TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Are you ready for War ????

China is as fed up as the rest of us. At this point, we are a trillion times more important to China than North OR South Korea. I know China has had a policy of wanting that buffer zone and for the North to not be a democracy, but at this point, they have moved to an industrial society that relies on the captulist economic model for them to thrive. Plus, I dont think they worry about invasion anymore. At the turn of the 20th century, the US was the sleeping giant. Now in the 21st Century, it is undeniably the Chinese that fit that role, and if WE went to war with China, we would be screwed. We would have naked soldiers everywhere throwing rocks at the enemy since everything including gun powder is made in China! :hysterical:

China has even said that they would now be comfortable with the South running all of Korea if that is how it worked out. That to me says even China is worried that North Korea is no longer a good neighbor to have. They dont want or need 500 million uneducated and malnurished refugees flooding their border.

China is as fed up as the rest of us. At this point, we are a trillion times more important to China than North OR South Korea. I know China has had a policy of wanting that buffer zone and for the North to not be a democracy, but at this point, they have moved to an industrial society that relies on the captulist economic model for them to thrive. Plus, I dont think they worry about invasion anymore. At the turn of the 20th century, the US was the sleeping giant. Now in the 21st Century, it is undeniably the Chinese that fit that role, and if WE went to war with China, we would be screwed. We would have naked soldiers everywhere throwing rocks at the enemy since everything including gun powder is made in China! :hysterical:

China has even said that they would now be comfortable with the South running all of Korea if that is how it worked out. That to me says even China is worried that North Korea is no longer a good neighbor to have. They dont want or need 500 million uneducated and malnurished refugees flooding their border.

I hope you're right about China DF...

Jeseus and his disciples did not have a profit center or income stream related to the defense industry, c'mon man be fair!!~!!!

Of course he does not need one either but definitely sets the example to follow..............

Yeah, the NK's are like a belligerent drunk with terminal cancer packing an uzi. Its almost like you have to ignore them to a certain point, because they have nothing to loose and will be dead without anyone's intervention soon enough. But now the drunk is waving the uzi around at the bar, and just shot the guy down at the other end, what do you do? :headscratch:

pour him another drink hoping he will pass out .:idea:

If the earth starts to collapse in 2012 my first action will be to hunt down Tanya MeMe and go out with a bang italian style. :hysterical:

Tanya Memme....WOOF!!!!!! :drool:

http://www.tanyamemme.com/photo.php?gallery=gallery1

Bella, molto bella! Nice choice Ant!!

I think one thing is for damn sure. Next time there is an out and out world skirmish...it will be UGLY, and maybe the last.

Bible, Nostradamus, Mayans, whatever your liking.....it could just be the last hoorah! Too many different cultures involved now. JMHO.

As far as private citizens stockpileing legal or otherwise weapons for some sense of

power or security?????? Just remember that just "ONE ROUND" of one handpiece

can Ruin Your Day............Lets Hope and Pray this never happens my friends........... :salute:

I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to say here.

I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to say here.

I don't wanna speak for Dave, but I think what I see in translation is "Be very careful how you react?" My father killed little Korean kids in the war, and ALWAYS reminded me that it is a TERRIBLE thing to kill another human being. I have read of cops killing 'bad guys' and even then they are pretty shook up over it. I for one think we all talk big about killing someone, but if it came right down to it, unless the guy was raping your wife or daughter, it would be pretty hard to do! Just a break in to your home for instance...could be hard to pull the trigger, no? JMHO

Side note: My 22 y.o. nephew just finished up his criminal justice degree @ Arizona State last May. Just last month he was accepted out of over 700 applicants, to be a Scottsdale Police officer. I am proud of him, but scared at the same time. Sure, you might say Scottsdale Az.....nothing dangerous happens there. Yeah, but it only takes one idiot...and one bullit!

I don't wanna speak for Dave, but I think what I see in translation is "Be very careful how you react?" My father killed little Korean kids in the war, and ALWAYS reminded me that it is a TERRIBLE thing to kill another human being. I have read of cops killing 'bad guys' and even then they are pretty shook up over it. I for one think we all talk big about killing someone, but if it came right down to it, unless the guy was raping your wife or daughter, it would be pretty hard to do! Just a break in to your home for instance...could be hard to pull the trigger, no? JMHO

Side note: My 22 y.o. nephew just finished up his criminal justice degree @ Arizona State last May. Just last month he was accepted out of over 700 applicants, to be a Scottsdale Police officer. I am proud of him, but scared at the same time. Sure, you might say Scottsdale Az.....nothing dangerous happens there. Yeah, but it only takes one idiot...and one bullit!

Congrats to your nephew BIKER and may he stay safe... :salute:

hey chris if your nephew needs any pointers just give me a shout and tell in gym class not to pull down anyone shorts during the run. it does go over to well cost me a days pay. :hysterical:

Archived