TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Are you ready for War ????

Im not sure what will happen but, I suspect Obama does not have the stomach to go to war. In this case, Im not so sure Im sorry. I remember the protests of the South Koreans that wanted us to leave and they undercut our economy. I am torn, our veterans of the Korean war lost so much there, horrible war, even as wars go. And the Chinese are not helping a bit, dangerous situation

I am unsure if we will be involved or not but just remember that we already have a lot of troops in south Korea as we speak. If the north and south do go to war no matter what we want we will be right in the middle of that fight.

V/R,

James

Yes the US will get involved with this war if it breaks out we have sworn that we would protect them NOW it would be a diffrent story if a war between Israel and Iran broke out even though we have a treaty with them to support them. It is exciting times to be living in right now.

Yes the US will get involved with this war if it breaks out we have sworn that we would protect them NOW it would be a diffrent story if a war between Israel and Iran broke out even though we have a treaty with them to support them. It is exciting times to be living in right now.

Exciting?

:headscratch:

I'm coming to live with you !!!

I hope she a good shot and not like the fellow females that have attended the P.D gun range. No one wears a bullet proof vest. One female was a great shooter hit the metal stand 5 out of 7 times the other rounnd ended up on the guy next to her. One guy got in his thigh by loose round that hit the metal stand. Yes female once again.

Your not allowed to do head shots unless they tell you but it's a big NO. Of course yours truly has to piss them off. I put my 1st shot dead center of the head went straight down every shot to the center mass. The Sgt flipped on me asked if that was done on purpose, I told him sorry being for being italian. :hysterical:

Then for fun, I would put head shots in the guys next to me and 2 spaces away. :hysterical:

Well first I will say that I have the Highest Respect and Appreciation for our Armed Forces

and Police that serve our Country and Communities.............We would not enjoy the Freedom

we have today without them...........

As far as private citizens stockpileing legal or otherwise weapons for some sense of

power or security?????? Just remember that just "ONE ROUND" of one handpiece

can Ruin Your Day............Lets Hope and Pray this never happens my friends........... :salute:

Yeah, the NK's are like a belligerent drunk with terminal cancer packing an uzi. Its almost like you have to ignore them to a certain point, because they have nothing to loose and will be dead without anyone's intervention soon enough. But now the drunk is waving the uzi around at the bar, and just shot the guy down at the other end, what do you do? :headscratch:

Yeah, the NK's are like a belligerent drunk with terminal cancer packing an uzi. Its almost like you have to ignore them to a certain point, because they have nothing to loose and will be dead without anyone's intervention soon enough. But now the drunk is waving the uzi around at the bar, and just shot the guy down at the other end, what do you do? :headscratch:

What would Clint do?

Yes it would be great if a Hollywood script

could solve this real life problem...........

Just Imagine POTUS Obama telling N Korea

to "MAKE MY DAY"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If he wants to rise to Greatness, better real life

questions would be what would Ronald Reagan

or John F Kennedy. do?????

Or even better, what would Jesus do??????

Yes it would be great if a Hollywood script

could solve this real life problem...........

Just Imagine POTUS Obama telling N Korea

to "MAKE MY DAY"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If he wants to rise to Greatness, better real life

questions would be what would Ronald Reagan

or John F Kennedy. do?????

Or even better, what would Jesus do??????

Jeseus and his disciples did not have a profit center or income stream related to the defense industry, c'mon man be fair!!~!!!

Archived