TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New GT350 on dealer lot

Firekiller

Its real. I notice he didnt have to pay the 750.00 upcharge for the 625HP option too. Interesting.

Would be a good deal for someone who doesnt want to wait!

Warren, if you look at the invoice real close the 625 option is not checked. It does have upgraded interior, upgraded paint and stripes and upgraded rear brakes. The math appears to work, I don't think this car has been marked up. Which is supposed to be part of the deal with the dealers. Why would somebody bid 25K, seems kind of a waste of time.

Wow! Those getting a GT 350 are paying what, 60K to 70K Is this accurate

There is no reason to believe these will hold their value any better than the rest of our Shelby's. I would hope no one bites on huge ADMs this go round.

It would sure be nice to see another Shelby GT Mustang Package similar to ours in the future. I still just don't see a market here due to cost ............. :headscratch:

GG

There is no reason to believe these will hold their value any better than the rest of our Shelby's. I would hope no one bites on huge ADMs this go round.

It would sure be nice to see another Shelby GT Mustang Package similar to ours in the future. I still just don't see a market here due to cost ............. :headscratch:

GG

Well, its all speculation but I would have to disagree. This car has the pedigree of the Shelby GT with the power of a GT500. And, they do come natuarally aspirated at a price closer to the GT. I was skeptical at first but, this is a great car at a fair price (IMHO). As for ADM, no way no how. Will never pay the ADM. It detracts fro the value of the car.

It's a reasonable deal if someone wants the 45th anniversary badging and can't get their 5.0 delivered to Vegas before the cutoff 12/31.

Not sure on the values of these cars moving forward but I do think the 45th anniversary car will hold a bit more value then later model year 350's. This I feel is primarily due to the rather low numbers of cars that will wind upnbeing produced this first year. It will surely be less then 200.

While future years will have color and vert options I think they will sell more cars those years and that can only help the values of the first year cars. Jmho.

Wow! Those getting a GT 350 are paying what, 60K to 70K Is this accurate

Base cars run anywhere from $30 to 38K depending on options.

The Shelby supercharged package is $34K, plus options.

it is easy to make these cars $80K with painted stripes, interior upgrade, rear brakes.

Almost $90K if you add cooling package, stereo, Watt's Link, museum delivery and 624hp tune.

This drives me crazy to see one on a lot and I still do not have a delivery date for mine!

We do check for ownership docs. Nothing has changed. This car went to a dealer and had ownership paperwork for an individual who placed their deposit in February at Barrett-Jackson. It was one of the first 10 cars to arrive. To us it is a used car with no miles apparently other than delivery and road test miles in Vegas.

Once the documents are provided, we build the car. It is up to the customer as to what they do with it after they receive it. Same for the 2011 Super Snake with less than 100 miles on the odometer that is on e-bay. Anyone ever think that maybe a dealer employee may be utilizing the dealership to flip their car for a profit? If someone were to deliver a car now, they are looking at 5-6 months before they take delivery. Instant gratification for the buy it now people. No waiting.

Happens more than you would think, Just saying.

Roger

Archived