TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 REAR TIRE FITMENT

CANADA GUY

i would like to try a stickier/ wider tire of roughly the same diameter on my 2010. 305/30 /19 seem like the answer but will it fit fit the stock 9.5" wheel and also not rub the fender( my car is not lowered ) but I might look at lowering later if these fit.I realize many people put on 18's or 20's but I LIKE THE LOOK OF THE STOCK WHEEL AND DO NOT WANT TOCUT / WELD IT TO MAKE IT WIDER.

Is anyone running 305/30 /19"s and of what type and how are they ??

Thanks !!

i would like to try a stickier/ wider tire of roughly the same diameter on my 2010. 305/30 /19 seem like the answer but will it fit fit the stock 9.5" wheel and also not rub the fender( my car is not lowered ) but I might look at lowering later if these fit.I realize many people put on 18's or 20's but I LIKE THE LOOK OF THE STOCK WHEEL AND DO NOT WANT TOCUT / WELD IT TO MAKE IT WIDER.

Thanks !!

I was running 295 30 20s on a 9' wide wheel on an 07 and they worked just fine. 30s are a bit thin for my taste though. Cant see there being any clearence issues either.

American Muscle has the same OEM look wheels in 18s & 19s at 10", for around 150.00 each if your interested

Thanks ! ARE YOU SAYING THAT THE 10" IS NECESSARY FOR THE 305'S or can they be squeezed on the stock 9.5" rim.

Thanks !!

Hey Guy; Have you actually found a 305/30r19? Or is that a size you want to run?

If so can you give us some info on them?

Thanks.

Hey Guy; Have you actually found a 305/30r19? Or is that a size you want to run?

If so can you give us some info on them?

Thanks.

This is a size that I would like to try for several reasons: wider footprint

for more traction.Slightly shorter which will steepen the 3.55's. still use the stock wheel that I like. I believe pirelli and michelin offer this size.Better - stickier compound than the f1's.

Archived