TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Got a Early Xmas Present!

Rich,

Did you opt for the solid state hard drive? I've been considering an HP i-7 laptop lately, but I'm not sure which drive to go with. There are some great deals available this next month!

Edit: Another question, is the BlueRay unit full HD playback with standard DVD/CD RW capabilities?

Rich,

Did you opt for the solid state hard drive? I've been considering an HP i-7 laptop lately, but I'm not sure which drive to go with. There are some great deals available this next month!

Edit: Another question, is the BlueRay unit full HD playback with standard DVD/CD RW capabilities?

I got the 640GB HD, the flash drive is not that big and I wanted more space(the final frontier). Yes its full HD with the Blue ray with RW and built in webcam is HD also. Super clear webcam! The screen I have is the Ultra bright LED, all I can say is wow. I have the I-5 processor, plenty fast. So far pretty happy! I had some reviews where people were saying that it gets too hot, I have not found that to be the case at all. Pretty impressive laptop overall. I also love the lighted keyboard, sitting on the couch at night makes it so nice.

Archived