TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Roll Call - South Carolina Shelby Owners!

SGT/SC2873

Looking to set up a state group of TS Shelby owners who want to participate on possible statewide events this coming year. If you are interested, please pm me w/ your contact information and where you are located. I am in Columbia and I would like to set up a email distribution list to as well as communicate here about state events and other possible activities for us to participate in. Thanks, Craig

Craig,

My email is stalnakerjames@yahoo.com cell number is 803-468-4493. Name is James Stalnaker and I am curently in Sumter. We met up for the pro-dyno cruise in earlier in the year. Tried to PM you but it said you could not recieve any new ones...

V/R,

James

Craig,

My email is stalnakerjames@yahoo.com cell number is 803-468-4493. Name is James Stalnaker and I am curently in Sumter. We met up for the pro-dyno cruise in earlier in the year. Tried to PM you but it said you could not recieve any new ones...

V/R,

James

thanks, James. I'll check on my pm box...may be time to clean out...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looking to set up a state group of TS Shelby owners who want to participate on possible statewide events this coming year. If you are interested, please pm me w/ your contact information and where you are located. I am in Columbia and I would like to set up a email distribution list to as well as communicate here about state events and other possible activities for us to participate in. Thanks, Craig

I'm Bill and I'm in the upstate area. Contact info sent in a PM. Would love to attend some events.

I'm in Myrtle Beach.... Email: richie@pcn.me

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived