TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CSX4970 for sale

GT500-07

CSX 4970 Cobra, Shelby 427FE/482 stroker with the Shelby Super Charger, 4spd top loader and 3.07 rear end. It has been sorted out by HRE and has the following options. Leather interior package, glove box, floor mats, fresh air vents, fuel level gauge and chrome bumpers. It was autographed by Mr. Shelby at the 85th birthday bash. I will also include a custom made Cobra guitar also autographed by CS, 427 Cobra poster autographed by CS with CSX # and a brand new edition of Shelby Cars in Detail.

$95,000 OBO

Cfile2006.jpg

Cfile2018.jpg

Cfile2009.jpg

Tomsfamilypupsnhotrodcages124.jpg

NICE ride :drool: Good luck with the sale. What kind of numbers does that thing make?

Chris

Tony,

You selling your Cobra?

Jim

Yep. I love it, but wife hates it - won't get in it any more. Trying to sell the Mustang too although she doesn't mind it as much (it has an auto so she can be relief driver on long trips) but she wants her garage space back. The plan was to move to a house with a 3-car garage but the real estate market sucks even more than the car market.

Plan is to get a Ford GT.

Yep. I love it, but wife hates it - won't get in it any more. Trying to sell the Mustang too although she doesn't mind it as much (it has an auto so she can be relief driver on long trips) but she wants her garage space back. The plan was to move to a house with a 3-car garage but the real estate market sucks even more than the car market.

Plan is to get a Ford GT.

:yahoo:

That's what I'm talking about.

Best of luck with selling your Cobras guys. Both are beautiful, amazing cars.

:yahoo:

That's what I'm talking about.

Best of luck with selling your Cobras guys. Both are beautiful, amazing cars.

I look at it this way: Both are beasts. I'll be switching an uncivilized beast for a civilized one. The boss can't complain - it has regular seat belts and air conditioning. (Luggage space is an issue; but that's what FedEx is for.)

I haven't completely ruled out a Daytona Coupe (CSX9000). To her it's just a Cobra with a hard top so it has that hurdle to overcome. It does however, have air conditioning and regular seat belts. Plus room for luggage (trade for the spare tire that is normally held in place by the bungee cord).

I look at it this way: Both are beasts. I'll be switching an uncivilized beast for a civilized one. The boss can't complain - it has regular seat belts and air conditioning. (Luggage space is an issue; but that's what FedEx is for.)

I haven't completely ruled out a Daytona Coupe (CSX9000). To her it's just a Cobra with a hard top so it has that hurdle to overcome. It does however, have air conditioning and regular seat belts. Plus room for luggage (trade for the spare tire that is normally held in place by the bungee cord).

I owned a replica daytona coupe once, it was a beast. The ford gt would me more refined if that is what you are looking for.

Archived