TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Some SGT pics

FordRocks1

I think his intercooler jumped out at me right away, he needs a lower grill to keep that sleeper effect! That was the turbo kit I was looking at though, I would have loved a chance to ride in one turbo'd!

He wanted to add the lower grill but the person who tuned his car said not to put anything in front of it, notice he even took off his PBF badges, lol!!! He had them with him but he said he DD his car also and he parks in dark places and he doesn't want to get them taken.

He offered me to drive it but there were just too many boys in blue around that whole damn area near the track so I told him I'll take him up on that offer some other time.

Nice pics! I think some of those blackout headlights are calling my name. Looks good!

These are actually covers, I use them for shows and when I do daytime driving. I take them off if I have to do any PM driving, I'm thinking of getting some aftermarket HID lights so I can just keep them on at all times. They do make the front look wicked, and in your case of road course driving they will protect your original headlights. Big plus about these is that if the boys in uniform gives you a hard time you can just pop them off in less than 30 secs. compared to those film covers.

FordRocks1, Enjoyed the pics, thanks for posting!

Curious what size tires and wheels you have on your car? Looks great!

Thanks, well I'm not sure what offset they are but these are the 20 inch Razors that do clear the Brembos which is the main reason I went with the 20's for I couldn't find any 18's that did fit.

Tires are 255/35/20 fronts and 275/35/20 Rears- Tire brand is Vredestein (someone on here has a discount store if you'd like to get some) These are great tires in the rain and for daily driving but I can't hook at the drag strip. Word of advice, if you are going with aftermarket wheels please be sure to pick some with a offset that will clear big brakes because eventually you may upgrade the brakes, there a some killer deals out there.

Thanks, well I'm not sure what offset they are but these are the 20 inch Razors that do clear the Brembos which is the main reason I went with the 20's for I couldn't find any 18's that did fit.

Tires are 255/35/20 fronts and 275/35/20 Rears- Tire brand is Vredestein (someone on here has a discount store if you'd like to get some) These are great tires in the rain and for daily driving but I can't hook at the drag strip. Word of advice, if you are going with aftermarket wheels please be sure to pick some with a offset that will clear big brakes because eventually you may upgrade the brakes, there a some killer deals out there.

Hi, My name is Jonathan, I going to live in the Miami area and am looking for a good car club to become a member of. Right now I am living in Panama but I plan on being back in the dade area next year. I do not know anyone in the Miami area and would like to start cultivating friendships with people I have things in common with.

Anyway if you could send me the info on your club that would be great.

Thanks, Jonathan Ramey

Hi, My name is Jonathan, I going to live in the Miami area and am looking for a good car club to become a member of. Right now I am living in Panama but I plan on being back in the dade area next year. I do not know anyone in the Miami area and would like to start cultivating friendships with people I have things in common with.

Anyway if you could send me the info on your club that would be great.

Thanks, Jonathan Ramey

PM sent.

Archived