TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Made it home - car was perfect

tony356

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice car, journey, garage, and memories for a lifetime for the both of you.

+ 1

Congrats on the GT350, (that Kona Blue GT500 is pretty nice too!) I LOVE the solid striped hood, great choice!!! I'm sure it was a fantastic time to spend with your daughter. Great picture of the the Frank Lloyd Wright house "Falling Water".

Oh and your garage is my new inspiration clean and crisp with some nice wall decor.

+ 1

Congrats on the GT350, (that Kona Blue GT500 is pretty nice too!) I LOVE the solid striped hood, great choice!!! I'm sure it was a fantastic time to spend with your daughter. Great picture of the the Frank Lloyd Wright house "Falling Water".

Oh and your garage is my new inspiration clean and crisp with some nice wall decor.

Thank you. Slowly making the transition from German precision to American muscle. :salute:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

New member here. Hoping to make my first Ford and first Mustang purchase by the weekend (the 2012 350GT). Your cars are beautiful, and so is your garage! You gave me plenty of ideas, LOL. Sorry to read about your accident, but glad you and your family are well.

Thank you for the kinds words. As a matter of fact, I just fired up the 911 and gt500 tonight and moved them to garage in the front of the property since it will be in the 60's here Friday and they will both see plenty of action. My first mustang was my '10 gt500 and the car was so fantastic the decision to order the 350 was actually easy. You will love the 350 but will not love the wait. There are many '11's still to deliver and I would assume they will not begin the 12's until mid spring 2012. While I feel that most of the parts acquisition troubles that plaqed the '11 should now be resolved, I would not plan any activities with your car until they call you and tell you it is ready. Trust me, I had my hopes crushed a few times during the process but can honestly say I would do it all over again. If you can register for the ponies in the poconos event this May, I'd be happy to give you some hot laps in the car - if you don't get car sick. :hysterical:

Congrats on your pending purchase.

Since you are in the PA area, going to hit any shows in PA this upcoming summer? Like All-Ford in Carlisle, Valley Forge Mustang Club show over Memorial weekend, AmericanMuscle.com show, etc...?

Just need to see it in person :happy feet:

Matt,

Car will be at Carlisle. I'll keep you posted on it's display local.

BTW - when I get her back, just open your windows at home in spring city - you might hear her burning down 724.

• 2 months later...

Tony,

My sincerest apologies for the byline credit in the April issue of Mustang Times. I will print a correction in the May issue in News & Notes with your name as the article's author.

I hope you are enjoying your GT350, it's a beast and a blast to drive!

Again, please accept our apology,

Mary Jean Wesche

• 2 months later...

Archived