TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GTH valve covers

old man

According to Tim Hill at Shelby American there are no plans to produce Shelby valve covers for the GTH at this time. We will have to go with The Shelby ones or the Shelby GT ones. :banghead: Harley

just not enough customers for them to make it worth the while.

Yea, I wouldn't think so. Honestly, what would the market on these be? I'm thinking may be 20 sets realistically, to may be 50 at the very highest end of possibility? Just doesn't make much sense fiscally.

I disagree, a quick change of font to fit the additional letters and add a $50 premuim, restrict them and make a min of 100 sets needing to be sold before they are made, let the GT-H guys show how much they want them, if not just money left on the table.

Yea, I wouldn't think so. Honestly, what would the market on these be? I'm thinking may be 20 sets realistically, to may be 50 at the very highest end of possibility? Just doesn't make much sense fiscally.

I diagree I sold 18 of them myself and everyone I sold wants a set. It would be easy to change the lettering on the Shelby Gt and add a bigger price to this. I thought you guys were in this for the money.

HertzShelby

Archived