TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GM is going Public very soon..............

GM stats for today.

Day range: 33.89 - 35.99

Open: 35.00

Prev close: 33.00 (this was the IPO strike)

Day volume: 458,097,672

Not a big price swing, but a huge volume. The price was fairly well behaved for a big-press IPO. Day traders had a problem making a huge profit - those that did were investment bankers trading millions of shares.

OK, so you news posters have done a fine job of keeping us up to date.

Now a question : Riddle me this Batman:

How on earth did they turn around their income with those kinds of numbers mentioned, based on what MUST be automobile sales???

I DO NOT see more GM cars on the roads today! I just simply cannot believe that those numbers aren't somehow massaged by our illustrious govt. to artificially pump up stock pricing for an IPO.

GM cars, outside of the Vette and possibly to a smaller audience, the Camaro...are just plain lackluster!! Their problems aren't over, and we should not get caught up in the false sense that this IPO is the fix-all! I'm sorry to be a hater, because usually as you all know, I am very fair and equitable, but in this instance, I will say it again....this is the fleecing of America, going on right now!

JMHO :salute:

OK, so you news posters have done a fine job of keeping us up to date.

Now a question : Riddle me this Batman:

How on earth did they turn around their income with those kinds of numbers mentioned, based on what MUST be automobile sales???

I DO NOT see more GM cars on the roads today! I just simply cannot believe that those numbers aren't somehow massaged by our illustrious govt. to artificially pump up stock pricing for an IPO.

GM cars, outside of the Vette and possibly to a smaller audience, the Camaro...are just plain lackluster!! Their problems aren't over, and we should not get caught up in the false sense that this IPO is the fix-all! I'm sorry to be a hater, because usually as you all know, I am very fair and equitable, but in this instance, I will say it again....this is the fleecing of America, going on right now!

JMHO :salute:

I heard yesterday that GM sells just as many Vehicles over sea's as they do here, maybe more. China buys a huge number of GM's, especially Buick.

• 1 month later...

Archived