TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby American Collection. December 4th.

Cali_KR

• 3 weeks later...

The party and fundariser was held last night in Boulder at the "Shelby American Collection". Let me say this WOW, what a collection of cars and memoribilia...we were treated to good food, good drink, good freinds, and best of all, these former Shelby Employees who were so gracious with their time with us.

In attendance were (in no particular order) Bob Bondurant, Allen Grant, Jack Sears, Lew Spencer, Tom Yeager, Walt Hane, Chuck Cantwell, and Susan Warne. (Did I miss anyone?), Sears flew in all the way from England to take part.

Collection_panel.jpg

Cobra_line_collection.jpg

Collection.jpg

I've attended this annually for a while. My pictures are posted in the regional Rocky Mountain forum. Mine will be up there in a little bit. For previous events look over there.

Thanks Tony...............I'll get over there to get a look.

What is this even`t held for ????

It's a fund raiser for the Shelby American Collection, a private not-for-profit museum that is located near Boulder, CO. The museum houses Shelby Cobras and GT350 vehicles and memorabilia and other vehicles too, notably a drop-dead-gorgeous red Ferrari that Carroll drove and won with in the 1959 season.

The museum link is here:

http://www.shelbyamericancollection.org/

The museum is open Saturdays 10-4.

It is an annual event. If you want to be on the list call the museum and ask for Dave.

Carroll and a number of SA personal will be there for this get together. Check out the link below and see you there. The festivities are on Sat Dec 4th.

Awww MANNNNN!

I forgot all about it. I got your PM about it and was gonna check with the SBC (local Shelby club) guys to see if it was listed there...and just FLAT OUT fergot about it!

BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM.....that's the sound of me pounding my head on my desk.

Shoot. I can NOT believe I missed this. Right in my own back yard too.

Dang I'm pissed,

Phill

Awww MANNNNN!

I forgot all about it. I got your PM about it and was gonna check with the SBC (local Shelby club) guys to see if it was listed there...and just FLAT OUT fergot about it!

BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM.....that's the sound of me pounding my head on my desk.

Shoot. I can NOT believe I missed this. Right in my own back yard too.

Dang I'm pissed,

Phill

Phil,

I sent multiple messages to the CSBC mailing list and posted it on our forum. Are you not on the list?

It's simple to get on their mailing list - either call them (on Saturday morning when they are open) or do so in person the next time you stop by - simply ask to be added to the Fundraiser Party mailing list - and you'll get the invite package in the mail some time in October or early November.

Archived