TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Do you own a GT/SC car? Post here.

shelbymotorsports

I've been working on the GT/SC numbers that everyone wants but as expected this is not an easy task. The biggest obstacle so far is that many owners never updated their registry entry once they had their Shelby converted to an GT/SC model. These missing owner updates prevents me from just going to the registry and doing a search for "GT/SC". So it's been a laborious task searching electronic and paper files for owner info.

So what I could use from owners of a GT/SC model is for you to post in this thread either your CSM number or your last name so I can verify that you're accounted for.

Please only post if your Shelby was converted to a GT/SC model either by SAI or one of the mod shops. Just having someone add a supercharger to a Shelby GT does not make it a GT/SC model.

Steve

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been working on the GT/SC numbers that everyone wants but as expected this is not an easy task. The biggest obstacle so far is that many owners never updated their registry entry once they had their Shelby converted to an GT/SC model. These missing owner updates prevents me from just going to the registry and doing a search for "GT/SC". So it's been a laborious task searching electronic and paper files for owner info.

So what I could use from owners of a GT/SC model is for you to post in this thread either your CSM number or your last name so I can verify that you're accounted for.

Please only post if your Shelby was converted to a GT/SC model either by SAI or one of the mod shops. Just having someone add a supercharger to a Shelby GT does not make it a GT/SC model.

Steve

Here I am Steve, I got one. 550 Whipple done at Tasca, November 2009. Everything is in my sig.

remember me......

post-25056-031961900 1289782867_thumb.jpg

post-25056-031961900 1289782867_thumb.jpg

Steve-

Thank you for starting this thread and working on updating the registry. I just updated the information on the supercharger and other upgrades for my car. Looking forward to the number of GT/SC cars out there. I was under the impression that once a legal conversion was completed it went into the registry. Maybe this thread will get others to make changes. -Kevin

Steve-

Thank you for starting this thread and working on updating the registry. I just updated the information on the supercharger and other upgrades for my car. Looking forward to the number of GT/SC cars out there. I was under the impression that once a legal conversion was completed it went into the registry. Maybe this thread will get others to make changes. -Kevin

Kevin you're good.

me we did it when I worked there@ SAI 07-2937 gen2 whipple 550

Does it show up as well as the hood???????????

No mods were listed in the registry. Oasis did mention some unique history to your car that I'm guessing you're aware of.

I've added your car to the list for SAI.

Steve

Pearson, 2008 convertible. Whipple supercharger. Converted at Shelby American.

One question Steve. Doesn't Shelby have records on the cars converted in Vegas? I thought they did. A call to the other mod shops would confirm the cars converted by them.

John you're in there. And yes we have records.

Steve

Steve

2007 gt/sc # 198 Ramey (Unpolished)

I'd almost bet I never updated the registry for either of my cars (and I'm betting the owner of 2228 never did either).

08SGT2247 - Barrett Jackson Convertible, automatic, Kenne Bell black. Converted in Vegas some time in August/Sept of '08

08SGT2228 - Barrett Jackson Convertible, 5-speed, automatic, Kenne Bell black. Converted in Vegas in Dec '08/Jan '09.

Not to hi-jack SGT SC, 06H0050 GT-H Paxton done in Sept 2009 at SAI. I was told info was entered when car was done. Maybe you can confirm.

No problems, we want your info too, this is including GT-H cars, what is your last name please?

Chris

No mods were listed in the registry. Oasis did mention some unique history to your car that I'm guessing you're aware of.

I've added your car to the list for SAI.

Steve

unique lol glad to see its there!!!

how do I add the blower and hood or can u do it Gary D knows all about it!!

Steve, you should already have my data on file, but if not let me know and I'll provide it for you.

I'd almost bet I never updated the registry for either of my cars (and I'm betting the owner of 2228 never did either).

08SGT2247 - Barrett Jackson Convertible, automatic, Kenne Bell black. Converted in Vegas some time in August/Sept of '08

08SGT2228 - Barrett Jackson Convertible, 5-speed, automatic, Kenne Bell black. Converted in Vegas in Dec '08/Jan '09.

Tony, you are correct on both counts but your cars are on the list.

Archived