TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2013 svt cobra

genesisjoelton

ok guys im new to this fourm but i am on a fourm where i live its called tnrace.net but im im very intersted in working for a ford dealership after collage and im just trying to get some more knowlede about ford aND im gonna start saving money for a cobra casue thats te only car really been wonting since i can remember and i was wondering if anyone could tell me if they are coming out with another cobra or not

• 3 months later...

ok guys im new to this fourm but i am on a fourm where i live its called tnrace.net but im im very intersted in working for a ford dealership after collage and im just trying to get some more knowlede about ford aND im gonna start saving money for a cobra casue thats te only car really been wonting since i can remember and i was wondering if anyone could tell me if they are coming out with another cobra or not

I suggest you take a few grammar and spelling courses while in college. I've interviewed and hired quite a few recent college graduates. Anyone who writes as poorly as this would never get through the screening before being offered an interview. I know your generation likes to use shorthand, but this is almost incomprehensible.

Edited by Al G.

• 1 month later...

I suggest you take a few grammar and spelling courses while in college. I've interviewed and hired quite a few recent college graduates. Anyone who writes as poorly as this would never get through the screening before being offered an interview. I know your generation likes to use shorthand, but this is almost incomprehensible.

You made it past "collage" in the original post? Lost me at that point. In general I think its bad form to criticize spelling and grammar on a forum such as this, but I have to wonder what (or how) they teach in the University setting if this is what kids are learning now days after 12 years of education.