TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Why are my posts being deleted??

LL CS6

Someone please explain to me why my posts get deleted seconds after i post them.

No member of Team Shelby should be "gagged" or Silenced for expressing their opinions without an explanation. That's just wrong.

I have broken no rules of conduct, none of my opinions are racial,political or obscene.

I am just as passionate about my Shelby as any member here is about theirs. That's what makes us who we are.

I know my views may not be in the majority but I believe everyone has a right to express them freely.

My views and opinions are my own, please don't take this out on my fellow CS6/CS8 owners.

I do think I deserve to know, as any other member would, why this being done to me.

Someone please explain to me why my posts get deleted seconds after i post them.

No member of Team Shelby should be "gagged" or Silenced for expressing their opinions without an explanation. That's just wrong.

I have broken no rules of conduct, none of my opinions are racial,political or obscene.

I am just as passionate about my Shelby as any member here is about theirs. That's what makes us who we are.

I know my views may not be in the majority but I believe everyone has a right to express them freely.

My views and opinions are my own, please don't take this out on my fellow CS6/CS8 owners.

I do think I deserve to know, as any other member would, why this being done to me.

I hope that there's a really good explanation behind this. If it's just that a mod disagrees with your opinion then that would be a disgraceful way to run a forum.

I have yet to see anything rude from you.

Not of aware of any posts being deleted. Where did you post them (forum) and what was their topic title?

It was Fri night the 12th in the CS Forum,

Topic was on the history of the CS6.

I had posted to a thread that was dated Mar of 2006, where Amy B was responding to a potential CS6 Buyers question about CSM#'s for the CS6.

Up to this point the CS6 was supposed to be the first publicly offred modern Shelby. In Amy B's post she said that "we are in ongoing meetings with Ford and that it will be determined after those meetings".

Not only was my post to this thread deleted but the entire thread from 2006 was deleted.

When I tried to post something else an anonymous user would come on the thread for a second and then the post would disappear. I made several attempts to re-post but got same results. Noboby has contacted me as to why or what rules I have broken to warrant this.

I think that if members knew more about the important role the SEMA CS6 that there would be more understanding and respect for the CS6/CS8 community.

It was Fri night the 12th in the CS Forum,

Topic was on the history of the CS6.

I had posted to a thread that was dated Mar of 2006, where Amy B was responding to a potential CS6 Buyers question about CSM#'s for the CS6.

Up to this point the CS6 was supposed to be the first publicly offred modern Shelby. In Amy B's post she said that "we are in ongoing meetings with Ford and that it will be determined after those meetings".

Not only was my post to this thread deleted but the entire thread from 2006 was deleted.

When I tried to post something else an anonymous user would come on the thread for a second and then the post would disappear. I made several attempts to re-post but got same results. Noboby has contacted me as to why or what rules I have broken to warrant this.

I think that if members knew more about the important role the SEMA CS6 that there would be more understanding and respect for the CS6/CS8 community.

:lurk:351850-R1-14-11A.jpg as most of you can see or know,,I have more Shelby parts on my 2007 GT/CS than most real / true numbered Shelbys have,,but I not wish to build a Shelby " clone " ,I just like the look of the part on my car,as true to the old school GT / CS 's,and my car has its own number ,which is less than the Shelbys built in 2007.NOT a Shelby hater,I'm grateful for Shelby selling such parts to us all, ,,,just my $ 0.2.

351850-R1-14-11A.jpg

:lurk:351850-R1-14-11A.jpg as most of you can see or know,,I have more Shelby parts on my 2007 GT/CS than most real / true numbered Shelbys have,,but I not wish to build a Shelby " clone " ,I just like the look of the part on my car,as true to the old school GT / CS 's,and my car has its own number ,which is less than the Shelbys built in 2007.NOT a Shelby hater,I'm grateful for Shelby selling such parts to us all, ,,,just my $ 0.2. 065519-R1-24-23A.jpg

065519-R1-24-23A.jpg

Archived