TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Personal Plate Ideas

venom07

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Soooo, just to set the record straight, you're not actually DENYING that's the meaning, are you now Mr. Strong? It'll go easier for you if we have the truth. The tip off for the DMV was that you could have spelled it out, right?

I did on the application. They called me to discuss my plate application.

Said they were rolling on the floor laughing. :hysterical2:

Please don't me.

Honest, Ruf, don't send the boys after me . :cry:

I'll be good. Really, Just give me another chance. Eh.

On my bank website it shows that PA DOT deposited my check so that means that ONE of the three requests that I sent it was avaialble but they don't tell you which one. So I'll wait for the mail and see. Its either VENEMIS, NUFF SED, or SN8KBT.

I'm good with any one of them, just gotta wait for the state to get it to me.

As backward as Indiana is, we are able to sit in front of the gal at the BMV and have her check in the system as you go down your list until you find one that is not taken. :burnout:

Grabber, you should get a plate that says "PSDS". :hysterical2:

Personalized Plate Search :hysterical:

As of Friday, February 23, 2007 Plate PSDS may be available for you.

If you would like to apply for this plate, please complete the personalized plate application form. Mail the completed form with your check for plate fee, and registration renewal fees if applicable, to the address shown on the application. Or you may apply in person at either of the following offices:

Department of Licensing

1125 Washington St SE

Olympia Wa 98504 King County Licensing

500 4th Ave Suite 401

Seattle Wa 98104

Grabber you were right with "Snaked Pony." Not knowing what it meant is what I was afraid of. What good is the message if the reader doesn't get it.

Are there any Snakes on the Shelby GT ? I did not think there was !

The Cobra snakes are all over the GT500 so maybe it would work on one of those ?

Oh well.

....no there are no snakes on the Stock Shelby GT. That is a topic for another thread and forum.....but if you add Shelby legend wheels from American Racing, the center arm rest cover from Shelby and the Engine Dress up kit from Shelby......Shelby and the cobra snake must have something to do with each other :idea:

....no there are no snakes on the Stock Shelby GT. That is a topic for another thread and forum.....but if you add Shelby legend wheels from American Racing, the center arm rest cover from Shelby and the Engine Dress up kit from Shelby......Shelby and the cobra snake must have something to do with each other :idea:

I really like the Shelby GT. I love the badging that comes with it. It is very unique, and to me the Cobra Snakes do not belong on that car, but that is just my opinion.

Everyone has there own tastes about adding stuff to their cars, and I just like to keep the original "look" of the car, well...original.

.....badly resisting the urge to hijack this thread......I thought about that a lot but I wanted some sort of "Shelby" wheel and the only one I like is the GT40 (40th Anniversary) wheel. The center caps have the Cobra. After that I just gave in for a few subtle ones. The arm rest cover and the Engine Dress up kit. Amy, wrote once the Cobra symbology was left off on purpose. If they only had a special wheel center cap......

......as far as the plate, since there haven't been any other responses, "snaked pony" in refrence to a Mustang (pony) that has received the Shelby (snake) touch. I may think of something else or just keep an annonymous plate.

Grabber, you should get a plate that says "PSDS". :hysterical2:

Yea, and you could also get a frame that says "My other car is supposed to be a GT500, could someone please tell me where the hell it is?"

:finger::hysterical2::chairshot:

Archived