TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Personal Plate Ideas

venom07

I have just been approved for a personal plate here in Colorado but I am not sure if I am going to go ahead and get it. I figured I'd post it up here to see what the public opinion is (not that I need your approval :))

I know a lot of you have strong opinions so let's hear 'em.

My plate is GT-D

"D" being the roman numeric equivalent of 500. Colorado wouldn't let me have a zero in my plate because I am not a hamm operator.

Venom07 a.k.a. Kirk

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have just been approved for a personal plate here in Colorado but I am not sure if I am going to go ahead and get it. I figured I'd post it up here to see what the public opinion is (not that I need your approval :))

My plate is GT-D

"D" being the roman numeric equivalent of 500. Colorado wouldn't let me have a zero in my plate because I am not a hamm operator.

Venom07 a.k.a. Kirk

I have to give it a big

thumbs_down.gif

Seems more like something you might see on a regular GT the D is to intelligent for a plate.

My plate is GT-D

Venom07 a.k.a. Kirk

venom-

i wouldn't have known what that one meant if you hadn't told us.

ron

I went with:

67 AGAIN

OK, you guys confirmed what I was already thinking. I guess I'll keep trying for something better. My wife wants me to get NORICER but I figure the last thing I need is something to provoke more road rage.

What a pain in the butt. Maybe I'll just keep the "standard" one that was assigned to me.

Kirk

OK, you guys confirmed what I was already thinking. I guess I'll keep trying for something better. My wife wants me to get NORICER but I figure the last thing I need is something to provoke more road rage.

What a pain in the butt. Maybe I'll just keep the "standard" one that was assigned to me.

Kirk

This term "Ricer", does it refer to people that eat rice? That is what I was told. Is this a cut on Asians?

I have heard people use this term and wonder if it is racist? Not trying to stir the pot, :stirpot: just curious. ;)

Or does it mean something else? :headscratch:

This term "Ricer", does it refer to people that eat rice? That is what I was told. Is this a cut on Asians?

I have heard people use this term and wonder if it is racist? Not trying to stir the pot, :stirpot: just curious. ;)

Or does it mean something else? :headscratch:

Ricer refers to the modified Japanese imports you see in movies like Fast & the Furious. Yes, it's a derogatory term, but not directed at Asians...just the cars that come from there.

Ricer refers to the modified Japanese imports you see in movies like Fast & the Furious. Yes, it's a derogatory term, but not directed at Asians...just the cars that come from there.

Thanks. ;) I think I'll pass on using the term. :rolleyes:

Besides those are not REAL SPORTS CARS! :happy feet:

That's probably a good idea. I guess I am too easily corrupted. :blush:

I have to be carefull, I have 12 year old children who pick up everything.

Everything except maybe their laundry! :hysterical2:

I finally got KS GT500.

They did not like TNX BTH. :hysterical:

They did not like REVENGE. :hysterical2:

They did not like ALIMONY. :banghead:

They did not like HERMONEY. :redcard:

No sense of humour at all. :P :beerchug:

I am stuck waiting for mine because of the IN law - I have the ugly normal IN plate coming because they wouldn't let me get a Vanity "In God We Trust" plate when I ordered and I didn't want to go back. Eventually I may change if anything I like comes out but I got:

07 COBRA

I still like the idea of OVR MSRP but couldn't bring myself to putting that on my plate

Archived