TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Interior Upgrade

belltr

I have been thinking about getting the interior upgrade on my KR, but I have some questions and hopefully someone can help...

looking at the upgrade in the SHELBY Store there are no extra options other than logo correct headrest and stitching, but I see some of the members that have purchased this are getting matching door panels steering wheels etc. . Is this part of the package now or just something offered by the installer?

If I am going to get the upgraded interior I would like to know all the options available, that way if there are more options than what is listed I might hold off a little while longer until I can afford to get the others.

I have been thinking about getting the interior upgrade on my KR, but I have some questions and hopefully someone can help...

looking at the upgrade in the SHELBY Store there are no extra options other than logo correct headrest and stitching, but I see some of the members that have purchased this are getting matching door panels steering wheels etc. . Is this part of the package now or just something offered by the installer?

If I am going to get the upgraded interior I would like to know all the options available, that way if there are more options than what is listed I might hold off a little while longer until I can afford to get the others.

I have the interior upgrade pacakge and did not know the were matching door panels. I found out about the steering wheel option after I had my interior installed I found out from Gary Disney the company that makes the package.

I purchased the interior upgrade kit, and have been very pleased with the product. I started with just the center console to see if I would really like the leather and the quality of the product. Once I got that it was a no brainer to go ahead and get the full interior. When Gary calls, you end up with a lot of options to make your interior unique to you. I love mine and so far so does everyone that sees it.

I asked about the door panels and was told not an option. But in all fairness, I do have a very early interior upgrade package and options may of changed.

Gary is a great guy to work with and the packages are great.

I purchased the interior upgrade kit, and have been very pleased with the product. I started with just the center console to see if I would really like the leather and the quality of the product. Once I got that it was a no brainer to go ahead and get the full interior. When Gary calls, you end up with a lot of options to make your interior unique to you. I love mine and so far so does everyone that sees it.

Any chance you could post some pictures of the up grade?

I appreciate all the quick responses , it sounds like it is a great upgrade, but

can anyone elaborate on the cost of the options or post Gary's # please... looking for an estimate before I click buy

Thanks Tim..

Great timing on this thread! :)

I've been talking with my wife about sending our KR #09KR535 back to SAI this winter for some upgrades.

She is really interested in this Interior Upgrade package after having seen two Snakes at a show this summer that had the interiors.

Any shared info is greatly appreciated on my part as well.

Cheers,

Mark

Archived