TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Coffee & Cars Saturday Dec 4th

SPRSNK

At least for this week Winter is here and people are putting away their cars. I figured this would be a good time to a "Meet & Greet" at my shop. It is heated and has plenty of room. A chair is all you need. We are working on events for the coming year and would love to meet and talk to the TS members in our region. My 2008 Terlingua and my 2008 GT500 with Griggs GR40RT cars will hopefully be there.

118 Beasley Lane, Franklin, TN 37064

Start time: 1pm till whenever.

you have a terlingua. im on my dads profile but i think this is by far the best shelby mustangs out! im way intrested in getting one in prob like a few years. i was wondering a few things about them. i have been trying to find out about how many have been made? i can not find any production numbers for them at all!? i think they are rare but im begining to wonder if they really are? the only ones i ever see are the black and yellow ones online and one silver one? i have reason to beleave that there has been more than that made. i was also wondering about the 2010s with stock wha 310hp about... is there any hopes that there will be a package made for those? im thinkin if the old ones made 375hp and the 2010 have 310hp stock that if the package was offered it would put it around 400-415hp or so? that would be a pretty sick lil v6! :drool: i most deff can wate till then! so if you have any idea were i could find the production numbers and perhaps the hopes of a 2010 let me know! thx

you have a terlingua. im on my dads profile but i think this is by far the best shelby mustangs out! im way intrested in getting one in prob like a few years. i was wondering a few things about them. i have been trying to find out about how many have been made? i can not find any production numbers for them at all!? i think they are rare but im begining to wonder if they really are? the only ones i ever see are the black and yellow ones online and one silver one? i have reason to beleave that there has been more than that made. i was also wondering about the 2010s with stock wha 310hp about... is there any hopes that there will be a package made for those? im thinkin if the old ones made 375hp and the 2010 have 310hp stock that if the package was offered it would put it around 400-415hp or so? that would be a pretty sick lil v6! :drool: i most deff can wate till then! so if you have any idea were i could find the production numbers and perhaps the hopes of a 2010 let me know! thx

Production #'s: There is somewhere around 30-35 Terlingua's so far. We've got Limer Green, Blue, Grey, Yellow with black, black with yellow, an all black one (need for speed), and more.

Power: You can always mod the car further. I've got 370rwhp on my 08. THE Mike Stacy will end up having more with his built engine.

I suggest checking out the Terlingua section of the forums as well as www.terlinguaps.com for pictures.

• 2 weeks later...

Evening,

Timing is everything and it figures I will be in Savannah at a race that weekend. I live and am from Franklin since the early 70's. I know Beasley what's the name of your place?

Mark

There is no name. I am going to put a Terlingua Preservation Society banner in the front door.

Across the street from Davis Auto Service. Gary owns the building I am leasing. Come on by today or tomorrow. My lift is going in and I'm still unpacking, Organizing the shop, loading up the Christmas stuff for the house ect. This G2G is all about meeting other TS and SVTOA members to start friendships with like minded people and get direct input on potential future events. Give me a call @ 512.963*4668 just to make sure that I am there. I plan on being there most of the day, but I'll be in and out I'm sure. This invite is for everyone who wishes to come by.

Rick

Archived