TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Engine bay pictures , post yours!

jmn444

I'm tossing around a bunch of ideas for dressing up my engine bay, and thought maybe it'd be cool to have a bunch of engine bay pics in one spot to see the different dress up ideas people have done... so far, all that's different about mine is the painted crossover, frpp valve covers, and thump pullies/tensioner....

Updated pic for latest mods.... added the engine cap set, strut caps, and throttle body cap... s/c reservoir cap is on the way...

e62777fc.jpg

Painted throttle body? That's something I was considering, didn't know if it'd cause any issues to do that...

No issues at all. However, I did not paint the interior. Only the exterior body. I had some left over VHT engine paint from when I did my valve covers.

Ken, I'm assuming you haven't driven it enough to know for sure, but are you getting any blowby out the driver side? I had heard what you did was the hot setup and that the driver side doesn't need a breather can when supercharged, but I'm still tossing around running both sides to a can... I don't like cleaning up the blowby on my '68, so trying to avoid that on the sgt. Looks good all done!

From my 08 BJ SGT #2247. #2228 got the same treatment but I didn't get to see it :)

Pictures of "things" often look better in black and white. I learned this in college in 1972.

DSC_0691.jpg

DSC_0692.jpg

DSC_0697.jpg

DSC_0698.jpg

DSC_0699.jpg

Twobjshelbys, did you get the factory installed label and certificate? I am asking because I do not see the label on the strut tower. If not,get it by contacting SAI.

Twobjshelbys, did you get the factory installed label and certificate? I am asking because I do not see the label on the strut tower. If not,get it by contacting SAI.

My SC was installed in the summer of 08. The badge wasn't part of the deal until later. I got it installed after these pictures were taken. Bud did when I was there for the BJ auction in Oct '09.

My SC was installed in the summer of 08. The badge wasn't part of the deal until later. I got it installed after these pictures were taken. Bud did when I was there for the BJ auction in Oct '09.

Great! Someone will get a nice car.

Archived