TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I'm getting a Super Snake

Whammer

Put my deposit of $15,000 down today and my car goes in at the end of the month. I should get my Snake back 6 weeks after it goes in.

I'm really excited and can't wait....of course there will be a foot of snow when I get the car back and it will go straight into the garage. But come April it will be out on the road!!

Put my deposit of $15,000 down today and my car goes in at the end of the month. I should get my Snake back 6 weeks after it goes in.

I'm really excited and can't wait....of course there will be a foot of snow when I get the car back and it will go straight into the garage. But come April it will be out on the road!!

getting it done in Vegas or Ont ??

Congratulations!!! I am asking the snow gods to hold off until you get to put a few miles on her before the garage. Make sure to get a battery tender while she is parked.

Take lots of pictures for us.

getting it done in Vegas or Ont ??

Getting it done in Ont. The shop is only 1/2 hour drive from me. They had several GT500's up on the hoists getting modded into SS's. Two from Nova Scotia, one of them is a 427 car that is getting 900 HP dropped into it. They need to overhaul the engine and upgrade pistions, etc. to handle the added power. There are also 2 cars from BC and 1 from Alberta getting done.

I got my CSM#....CSM08SS0911. I'm a fireman and Shelby issued me the 911 number upon my request of it.

Getting it done in Ont. The shop is only 1/2 hour drive from me. They had several GT500's up on the hoists getting modded into SS's. Two from Nova Scotia, one of them is a 427 car that is getting 900 HP dropped into it. They need to overhaul the engine and upgrade pistions, etc. to handle the added power. There are also 2 cars from BC and 1 from Alberta getting done.

I got my CSM#....CSM08SS0911. I'm a fireman and Shelby issued me the 911 number upon my request of it.

That's really cool

What options are you planning on getting installed? Brakes? Suspension? H.P.?

R

Congrats happy%20feet.gifhappy%20feet.gif, you will not be disappointed.

In my opinion and only my opinion, these Super Snakes are the best Mustangs to come out of Shelby.

Do I want a KR......................hell yes but I won't trade the SS for one.

Do I want a Terlingua..........hell yes but I won't trade the SS for one.

Do I want a GT350R............hell yes but I won't trade the SS for one.

cool Stuff

had a buddy working as a FF out of Markham, but that was 30 years ago and another life time.

it will be cool when your done KEEP IT OUT OF THE SALT don't want the snake getting cancer :hysterical:

I have gone too far down the self mod road to get an uplift package.

What options are you planning on getting installed? Brakes? Suspension? H.P.?

I just received my 800h.p. 3.6LC, not that the car needs the power, but that "Bigger Shiney Blower" is soooooo Cool looking!!

R

I got the Kenne Bell 725HP SC. Ford racing handling pack is out of stock until the new year so they upgraded me at no charge to the Shelby-Eibach coil overs.

I wondering about adding the anti-sway bars? Thoughts from anyone?

I got the Kenne Bell 725HP SC. Ford racing handling pack is out of stock until the new year so they upgraded me at no charge to the Shelby-Eibach coil overs.

I wondering about adding the anti-sway bars? Thoughts from anyone?

My 08 Super Snake conversion with the Eibach coil-overs included a sway bar upgrade. I received my original OEM sway bars back in an Eibach box.

You will not be disappointed with the 725 choice. Did you go with the Black or Polished blower?

R

My 08 Super Snake conversion with the Eibach coil-overs included a sway bar upgrade. I received my original OEM sway bars back in an Eibach box.

You will not be disappointed with the 725 choice. Did you go with the Black or Polished blower?

R

Went with black...I'm cheap.

whammer did you see my 2010 red there it should on its final parts install this week i am goung for pickup next wednesday also whammer i was offered 911 but i thought it more fitting for a fireman so i took 900 and also horsepower is 750 not 725

thanks paul

whammer did you see my 2010 red there it should on its final parts install this week i am goung for pickup next wednesday also whammer i was offered 911 but i thought it more fitting for a fireman so i took 900 and also horsepower is 750 not 725

thanks paul

Yes I did! They had 2 red ones on the hoist, and 1 blue.

Is the 750 for the 2008's as well?

Thanks for passing on the 911, original number was 901, so obviously I'm right after you.

Who are you getting your car insured with? I called my company today and they won't cover me so I have to find another insurer.

Yes I did! They had 2 red ones on the hoist, and 1 blue.

Is the 750 for the 2008's as well?

Thanks for passing on the 911, original number was 901, so obviously I'm right after you.

Who are you getting your car insured with? I called my company today and they won't cover me so I have to find another insurer.

Hi, that is fantastic. I am planning to get a GT 500 and SS it in the next year or so. I live in London Ontario. I would love to see the car when you are done. I work in Woodstock part time and am a retired police officer from there.

I sure wish I was the one with the car. Oh I already have an Ontario personalized plate SUPRSNKE in waiting. Again congratulations.

Hi, that is fantastic. I am planning to get a GT 500 and SS it in the next year or so. I live in London Ontario. I would love to see the car when you are done. I work in Woodstock part time and am a retired police officer from there.

I sure wish I was the one with the car. Oh I already have an Ontario personalized plate SUPRSNKE in waiting. Again congratulations.

I'm in London as well, you're very welcome to drop by when I get it. They told me I'll be the 1st SS owner west of Guelph.

HA HA!! I was checking MTO online for various SS plate combo's....so you're the guy!! LOL!

HEY WHAMMER

SNEAK ME A PICTURE NEXT TIME YOUR YOUR OVER TO HYLANDS AND POST IT UP FOR ME WILL YAH ,AND SORRY I DID NOT REALIZE YOUR CAR WAS AN 08 SO YES IT IS 725 .AND ALSO I HAVE NOT CHECKED INTO ADD INSURANCE YET AS I AM A CAR DEALER AND AM COVERED UNDER THAT POLICY.WHAT COLOUR IS YOUR CAR AND HOW MANY KMS DO YOU HAVE ON IT. NICE TALKING TO YOU

PAUL

Went with black...I'm cheap.

Nothing the matter with the Black KB, it looks Great too!! Did you go with the 6p's on the rear? If nothing else, I would have done that "if' they would have been available at the time of my SS build. I had to buy them after the fact...........

R

HEY WHAMMER

SNEAK ME A PICTURE NEXT TIME YOUR YOUR OVER TO HYLANDS AND POST IT UP FOR ME WILL YAH ,AND SORRY I DID NOT REALIZE YOUR CAR WAS AN 08 SO YES IT IS 725 .AND ALSO I HAVE NOT CHECKED INTO ADD INSURANCE YET AS I AM A CAR DEALER AND AM COVERED UNDER THAT POLICY.WHAT COLOUR IS YOUR CAR AND HOW MANY KMS DO YOU HAVE ON IT. NICE TALKING TO YOU

PAUL

Paul,

You'll probably have your car before I get back to Sean's.

Speaking of which.....Are you picking you car up or having it delivered? If you're picking it up I wouldn't mind meeting up with you there and getting a quick ride in it.

My 08 has just under 11k's on it and is white.

Nothing the matter with the Black KB, it looks Great too!! Did you go with the 6p's on the rear? If nothing else, I would have done that "if' they would have been available at the time of my SS build. I had to buy them after the fact...........

R

6p's??? What is that?

HEY WHAMMER

PAUL

Paul,

Was yours blue?

I called Sean Hyland this morning and Wayne is going to take some pictures of your car getting worked on.

Paul,

You'll probably have your car before I get back to Sean's.

Speaking of which.....Are you picking you car up or having it delivered? If you're picking it up I wouldn't mind meeting up with you there and getting a quick ride in it.

My 08 has just under 11k's on it and is white.

AS OF RIGHT NOW THE PLANS ARE FOR PICK UP NEXT FRI MORNING AND YOU WOULD BE MORE THAN WELCOME FOR A RIDE I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED

I'm in London as well, you're very welcome to drop by when I get it. They told me I'll be the 1st SS owner west of Guelph.

HA HA!! I was checking MTO online for various SS plate combo's....so you're the guy!! LOL!

Yes I am that guy with the plate. I would rather be in your shoes however(envy envy haha!!!!) I was into Hylands just a few weeks ago and was told if I got an SS I could be the first west of Guelph, I congratulate you but now aiming for #2. I would absolutely love to see the car when it is done. What colour are you getting and stripe colour? I look forward to seeing it.

Yes I am that guy with the plate. I would rather be in your shoes however(envy envy haha!!!!) I was into Hylands just a few weeks ago and was told if I got an SS I could be the first west of Guelph, I congratulate you but now aiming for #2. I would absolutely love to see the car when it is done. What colour are you getting and stripe colour? I look forward to seeing it.

I think the only stripe color you can get is black. I didn't ask but every stripe I've seen is black.

My white GT500 had the double blue stripes right now- I love that look but the single black stripe with double pin stripes really makes the car stand out. It will make it look totally different.

I hope you're able to get a GT500 (at the very least) and get it SS'd. It would be a blast to head out cruising with you!

Archived