TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Killer New TV Show

Ok so...coming soon to a network near you.....

American Pony Builders.....

View the trailer here....

American Pony Builders website

Finally....television for mustang lovers

OK, These are the folks that were at ShelbyFest 2010. R&A Motorsports. Are they just affiliated or is the show filed in Lee Summit ?

IS

i just emailed the show website and got a quick reply:

my Question: I found the website through the Team Shelby forums, just wondering is this an internet show or will it be on an American Television network?

Response: We are soliciting networks as we speak. As soon as we secure a deal we will post at www.americanponybuilders.com.

Sincerely,

N. Jennings

As of today at the SEMA show, there has been much interest in American Pony Builders.

Our media buyers are currently working between two networks to find us the best deal.

The intent of the media splash this week was to gain some insight into viewers reactions.

Please continue to share your thoughts and opinions as we are monitoring all resources to hear what you have to say.

Thanks all,

Kyle Caraway

The show is in the review process by the A&E network.

We have a Facebook page for the show so please go there and "Like" it so we can get the numbers up as high as possible to show the networks that there is an interest in a Mustang specific show.

Thanks for the input as well.

Kyle

We have a Facebook page for the show so please go there and "Like" it so we can get the numbers up as high as possible to show the networks that there is an interest in a Mustang specific show.

Kyle

Do you have a link?

Kyle

Kyle - you Rock! :rockon:

Very nice! I like it, nice trailer.

I even know some of them guys drinking beer at Shelby fest.........oop's wrong trailer! :hysterical:

Seriously I think the show could be a hit. I went to Facebook and gave it a "like" and will spread the word.

Good Luck!

Archived