TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CSX 6000's For Sale

stephen_becker

As a factory authorized Shelby Cobra CSX dealer I have the last seven (7) HST built CSX 6000 fiberglass Cobras at SAI factory, in Las Vegas, being finished up - Until December 1st I will offer them for the old price of $ 49,995.00 (+ options) - They are as follows:

CSX 6063 - Color and options TBD by customer

CSX 6065 - Navy Blue

CSX 6066 - Guardsman blue

CSX 6067 - LeMans Blue

CSX 6068 - Russo F-1 Red

CSX 6069 - Guardsman Blue w/ Wimbledon White LeMans stripes

CSX 6070 - Color and options TBD by customer

www.goplanetcobra.com

Stephen Becker (770) 614 3300

• 2 months later...

As a factory authorized Shelby Cobra CSX dealer I have the last seven (7) HST built CSX 6000 fiberglass Cobras at SAI factory, in Las Vegas, being finished up - Until December 1st I will offer them for the old price of $ 49,995.00 (+ options) - They are as follows:

CSX 6063 - Color and options TBD by customer

CSX 6065 - Navy Blue

CSX 6066 - Guardsman blue

CSX 6067 - LeMans Blue

CSX 6068 - Russo F-1 Red

CSX 6069 - Guardsman Blue w/ Wimbledon White LeMans stripes

CSX 6070 - Color and options TBD by customer

www.goplanetcobra.com

Stephen Becker (770) 614 3300

Stephen,

What is the general cost range to finish off one of these rollers? I'd want a Shelby 427. Just a ball park range, I know it depends on options - I am starting the "lobbying process" with my "CFO/wife" and need a budget figure to "socialize" with her. I had heard that HST plant closed. Are you still comfortable with the quality on the final cars?

Thanks,

Gary

Alpharetta, GA

Stephen,

What is the general cost range to finish off one of these rollers? I'd want a Shelby 427. Just a ball park range, I know it depends on options - I am starting the "lobbying process" with my "CFO/wife" and need a budget figure to "socialize" with her. I had heard that HST plant closed. Are you still comfortable with the quality on the final cars?

Thanks,

Gary

Alpharetta, GA

It would be my recommendation that you call him. With the auction coming up he may not be monitoring forums frequently.

• 5 years later...

Archived