TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT Headrests and Armrest Cover

I noticed the shelby store does not have the headrests anymore that had the shelby GT logo embroidered in it. Also does anyone have pictures of their cars with the headrests or leather glove box covers from shelby? Also what other interior mods have you done? Post pictures if you can! :lurk:

Here is a pic of mine, I was just thinking today about finding someone to embroider my stock headrests and selling them. I checked the Shelby parts site everyday until they were available, just got lucky I guess.

DSC_0331-1.jpg

DSC_0331-1.jpg

Here is a pic of mine, I was just thinking today about finding someone to embroider my stock headrests and selling them. I checked the Shelby parts site everyday until they were available, just got lucky I guess.

Those are the ones I wanted! But the shelby store doesn't have them!! Do you think they will make more or get more in? I like em'!

Who knows, I would call SPP and ask. The last time they ran out is was because they ran out of the factory cores. I'm fairly certain this is the company that makes them for SPP, you might contact them.

http://designerautoaccessories.com/Default.aspx

Those are the ones I wanted! But the shelby store doesn't have them!! Do you think they will make more or get more in? I like em'!

I contacted spp about 2 weeks ago about these headrest covers. Iwas told they were looking at getting new ones which would be brand new headrest with the different logos depending on which car you had.They are suppose to be using a new manufacture. They said they would have them in about a month so i would interpret that to be probably 3 to 6 months.

I contacted spp about 2 weeks ago about these headrest covers. Iwas told they were looking at getting new ones which would be brand new headrest with the different logos depending on which car you had.They are suppose to be using a new manufacture. They said they would have them in about a month so i would interpret that to be probably 3 to 6 months.

they say anything about having new colors?.....like grey?

In a prior post to the powers that be at SAI, I suggested the option of sending in your headrests to lower cost and keep them from having to find new cores all the time.

I guess this just makes too much sense. You could ship to an authorized embroidary shop with your csn number and have them put the design of your choice on.

Some things are just made to hard when the solution is easy. I called right after Zackman bought the last set several weeks/months ago and they said they would be back in stock shortly.

Just my thoughts............. :headscratch:

GG

i agree, who knows how they figure up the pricing. could be any number of ways

I want to purchase the custom made shelby gt console cover with the silver stripe and a shift boot with a silver stripe but I am hesitant to spend 300 bucks on a leather lid for my center console and another 300 dollars just for a shift boot. Way way way over priced.

These guys make some very nice stuff, I'm about or order a shifter boot from them. Looks like about $80.00 shipped.

80 dollars just for shipping??? WOW!

I'm not sure if I want the snakes on the car though. Our cars came with the pony badges. Shelby should have a pony emblem option for our cars.

I went minimal on my interior upgrades. I added the embroidered, complete console lid and a set of GT/SC floor mats and trunk mat. I also added the Shelby parking brake handle and seat adjustment handle, along with some heating & a/c knobs and the Shelby power point plug. I also had Mr. Shelby sign the dash below the center a/c vents. I kept the headrests stock.

post-26281-012749300 1288745497_thumb.jpg

post-26281-085187700 1288745514_thumb.jpg

post-26281-073372100 1288745827_thumb.jpg

post-26281-012749300 1288745497_thumb.jpg

post-26281-085187700 1288745514_thumb.jpg

post-26281-073372100 1288745827_thumb.jpg

I want to purchase the custom made shelby gt console cover with the silver stripe and a shift boot with a silver stripe but I am hesitant to spend 300 bucks on a leather lid for my center console and another 300 dollars just for a shift boot. Way way way over priced.

I have the console cover along with the interior upgrade. Console cover and the shifter start high as supplier has to buy the OE service parts to start fabrication. I opted to pay the price in order to go back to stock.

Hiere is my Console cover and couple of the interior.

Would do it again even with squeak i got when adding the console cover. Colder weather has cover touching the side of the seat.

Tom

Console 1.JPG

Console 2.JPG

Center dash timed shot to compartment s.JPG

General Drivers side w door open s.JPG

Headrest Cloeup s.JPG

Console 1.JPG

Console 2.JPG

Center dash timed shot to compartment s.JPG

General Drivers side w door open s.JPG

Headrest Cloeup s.JPG

I have the console cover along with the interior upgrade. Console cover and the shifter start high as supplier has to buy the OE service parts to start fabrication. I opted to pay the price in order to go back to stock.

Hiere is my Console cover and couple of the interior.

Would do it again even with squeak i got when adding the console cover. Colder weather has cover touching the side of the seat.

Tom

Looks great!

Archived