TEAM SHELBY FORUM

KR Axel Reservoir

cobra567

• 3 months later...

If anyone has one for sale pm me I'll take it, I did not order fast enough, but I think they are cool and I should have got one so I'm looking....anyone?...thanks!

Hi,

just signed in as a new member. Was also in need of the catch can due to the higher speeds here in Germany. Got mine this month directly from Shelby. Maybe you should call them and beg for it as I did.

As the installation guide is without pics, does anyone have pics from the tank installed under the car? Would make it easier for me.

Hi,

just signed in as a new member. Was also in need of the catch can due to the higher speeds here in Germany. Got mine this month directly from Shelby. Maybe you should call them and beg for it as I did.

As the installation guide is without pics, does anyone have pics from the tank installed under the car? Would make it easier for me.

One strap is held on with the right side Upper Control Arm (i.e. Third-link) bracket bolt and the other is held with a bolt in a existing blank hole. Some kits came with the extra bolt for the blank hole, mine did not but I used one of my extra torx head bolts from my LCA install.

Phill

post-26522-0-30887600-1298052965_thumb.jpg

post-26522-0-30887600-1298052965_thumb.jpg

I sure wish I would have bought one when they were available. banghead.gif

It would be easy to make. If you can live with a round one vs. oval, just use a short piece of exhaust pipe and weld ends on it.

Phill

I just would rather have a Shelby made one on my car as to a home made one. (just because it's a Shelby made part)

Chris

The Shelby one works great but doesn't look so great!!

P1000566.JPG

P1000565.JPG

Archived