TEAM SHELBY FORUM

JLT Oil Separator

I knew it wouldn't be long before you just couldn't stand it anymore...MOD ON.. :hysterical:

Thanks to Jason, I now has some cash to get some stuff done. After SEMA it will be time to install the FRPP Hot Rod Cams, Steeda CMDP, Prothane Motor mounts, FRPP Shorty headers, FRPP black valve covers, Thump RRR belt tensioner and idler pulleys, FRPP Throttle Body, Fore Precision Fuel rails, 4.10 gears and NOS !

Andrew

Thanks to Jason, I now has some cash to get some stuff done. After SEMA it will be time to install the FRPP Hot Rod Cams, Steeda CMDP, Prothane Motor mounts, FRPP Shorty headers, FRPP black valve covers, Thump RRR belt tensioner and idler pulleys, FRPP Throttle Body, Fore Precision Fuel rails, 4.10 gears and NOS !

Andrew

Just curious Andrew, why shorty instead of long tube? Congrats again on your new ride !

Just curious Andrew, why shorty instead of long tube? Congrats again on your new ride !

The WIFE ! !

She thought the long tubes and high flow cats were too loud, I work about 3/4 of a mile from home and she could hear me the whole way to work...

Andrew

LOL, I've been thinking about losing the cats (no emmissions here) but afraid of how much louder it might get since the muffler deletes are already pretty loud....

The wife doesn't care, and i've had our next door neighbor lady actually say she loves hearing it, but I don't want to push my luck!

LOL, I've been thinking about losing the cats (no emmissions here) but afraid of how much louder it might get since the muffler deletes are already pretty loud....

The wife doesn't care, and i've had our next door neighbor lady actually say she loves hearing it, but I don't want to push my luck!

Sorry to go off topic here for a moment...

I just went through your Jeep build thread. Dude, that is awesome. Looks amazing.

The WIFE ! !

She thought the long tubes and high flow cats were too loud, I work about 3/4 of a mile from home and she could hear me the whole way to work...

Andrew

:hysterical2:

if you like i have a full JBA long tube system 3 inch from front to back catless with JBA's "highflow" mufflers(lets face it they might as well not be there at all!) i can take some video some time, my system is fully settled, its as loud as it can get. i have a sheriffs deputy living across the street from me. i leave my neighborhood every morning at 6:40. haven't had any one get on to me about it. on the other hand the deputy says he can set his watch by when i leave :hysterical:

i've never been hassled by the police or any one for that fact. i also go into downtown tulsa once a week for college classes. dont have a problem there either and the reverb from the buildings is AWE INSPIRING

did i mention my sgt is my daily driver :shift:

Archived