TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Decided for a 2011 Roush!!

FURAFURA

Just came back from weeks' r&r in PR. I didnt see any Shelby's but did see a few GT's. Driving there was a challenge, even with nav. There were a lot of banged up cars, not sure id own an v8 if i lived there as you spend a lot of time sitting in traffic. I went to Pinoñes 3 times for the food.

Please drive safely, i wouldn't want that beautiful red paint to get messes-up

Just came back from weeks' r&r in PR. I didnt see any Shelby's but did see a few GT's. Driving there was a challenge, even with nav. There were a lot of banged up cars, not sure id own an v8 if i lived there as you spend a lot of time sitting in traffic. I went to Pinoñes 3 times for the food.

you are right! we have to be very careful driving in the metropolitan area and way too much traffic jams, but I live in the west coast, no traffics and better roads to drive! :happy feet:

Thanks for the complements Guys :salute:

I just got the black Shelby Supersnakes with Nitto Invos, they should be here in about a week or so and next is the FORD RACING/WHIPPLE 624HP SUPERCHARGER KIT :drool:

http://www.fordracingpartsdirect.com/2011_Mustang_GT_624HP_Supercharger_Kit_p/m-6066-mgt624d.htm

Produces 624 SAE HP @ 6900 RPM and 536 SAE lb-ft. @ 4700 RPM with 91/93 octane gas at approximately 9 psi of boost

was thinking on a Roush supercharger, but the one they have is w/o tuner!

Your right thats why I drive my 2011 GT-500 SVTPP mainly Saturdays & Sundays, get the car out at the same time the sun comes out and enjoy a couple of hours of alone time on the road.

p.s. Don't tell any local cops because they are almost always drinking coffe or taking a nap at these hours.

Going out right now (local tine 6:30am) driving practice on the mountains. :shift:

:happy feet:

I recognize the improved looks and exhaust sound/performance as 'enhancements'.

Congrats on the purchase!!! Great looking ride and should be quite the head turner in PR.

Archived