TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Decided for a 2011 Roush!!

FURAFURA

Well guys

I’m a Shelby 2011 fan but where I live it cost $85,000, way out of my budget! so I went to this Roush dealer and felt in love with this one, it's the Sport version so I will modify my way, It already have the 2011 Roush exhaust that I think sound great, next on my list;

20" Black Alcoa Wheels with Nitto Invos 255/275

Roush Big brake kit

Ford Racing Supercharger (624 hp)

post-25419-094188200 1288128621_thumb.jpg

post-25419-093389700 1288128723_thumb.jpg

post-25419-094188200 1288128621_thumb.jpg

post-25419-093389700 1288128723_thumb.jpg

Well guys

I’m a Shelby 2011 fan but where I live it cost $85,000, way out of my budget! so I went to this Roush dealer and felt in love with this one, it's the Sport version so I will modify my way, It already have the 2011 Roush exhaust that I think sound great, next on my list;

Roush Big brake kit

looks great good luck with it--85K, where the hell do you live??

I live in Puerto Rico, we are a USA territorry but have a 33% import tax for vehicles :banghead:

The 2011 Roush Sport dont have any performance included just cosmetics with the options that I got.

Core Components - $4,600 + S&H

ROUSH Billet Upper Grille with R Badge

ROUSH Front Fascia with Driving Lamps

ROUSH Front Chin Splitter

ROUSH Side Rocker Splitters

ROUSH Rear Valance

ROUSH Rear Decklid Spoiler

ROUSH R Rear Decklid Emblem

ROUSH Front Windshield Banner

ROUSH Embroidered Floor Mats

ROUSH Center Console Badge/Button

ROUSH Sport Serialized Engine Bay Plaque

ROUSH Supplemental Owners Guide

Optional Components

ROUSH Lower Billet Grille - $250

ROUSH Rear Quarter Window Louvers - $370

ROUSH Sport Graphics - $530

ROUSH Exhaust Kit - $399

ROUSH Four-Piece Performance Pedals - $200

ROUSH Billet Aluminum 6 Speed Shifter Knob with Grips - $105

ROUSH Trunk Mounted Tool Kit - $355

ROUSH Illuminated Door Sill Plates - $225

Taxes, yeah are they great? Theres a lot of people here in the states that want more and more of them for some reason!!

Enjoy the Roush!!!

Stage 3s, Saleens, shelbys, they ask $85,000, they might go down till $80,000, it used to be that they only check the VIN# and then you got a good deal on Roush and Saleen because their VINs said just Mustang GTs but now they send an Tax Inspector that knows this are premiums car as well. :banghead:

Well guys

I'm a Shelby 2011 fan but where I live it cost $85,000, way out of my budget! so I went to this Roush dealer and felt in love with this one, it's the Sport version so I will modify my way, It already have the 2011 Roush exhaust that I think sound great, next on my list;

Roush Big brake kit

I just checked out your Pic's. That is a great looking car indeed !!!!

Very nice choice.:)

Well guys

Im a Shelby 2011 fan but where I live it cost $85,000, way out of my budget! so I went to this Roush dealer and felt in love with this one, it's the Sport version so I will modify my way, It already have the 2011 Roush exhaust that I think sound great, next on my list;

Roush Big brake kit

I don't think your Roush has the Roush Suspension. The Stage 2 is the one with the upgraded suspension. I would make that the top mod on my list. I had a 427 and the suspension is worth it. The first thing I changed on my 500 was the suspension. Now if I can find the extra cash for a Griggs...

(By the way, I love your ride! enjoy it.)

Thanks for the complements guys.

It is very fast, it has 412hp and I feel is faster than my neighbor 07 GT500, that I sometimes drive, dont know if it faster but feel like it.

Congratulations on your purchase.

Don't put too much stock in the "but dyno" though. My wife swears my 2007 GT felt faster then the 2011 GT500 and that wouldn't even be a close race. I think that was largely due to the fact that the interior noise was much louder and the suspension was much less refined. The Shelby pulls much harder but it's a lot smoother.

I don't think your Roush has the Roush Suspension. The Stage 2 is the one with the upgraded suspension. I would make that the top mod on my list. I had a 427 and the suspension is worth it. The first thing I changed on my 500 was the suspension. Now if I can find the extra cash for a Griggs...

(By the way, I love your ride! enjoy it.)

You are right, the stage 2 is the one with the upgraded suspension, but is a suspension unique for the non supercharger Mustangs, I will like to get the Roush suspension designed for the supercharger set up (I think is different because of the weigth of the supercharger) but first I have to install the S/C, then the Suspension, maybe like a year from now (more or less due to $$$)

Thanks to all for the complement to the car, even my wife is jealous for the way I keep looking at it, the red and black combination really make this car look great, photos dont make justice to it, cant wait for the 20" Black Alcoa :dance:

• 1 month later...

Well guys

Roush Big brake kit

I live here in PR and have a 2011 all black SVTPP stripe delete. Nice ride! Let me know if you want to ride along with us.

Archived