TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Don From Tasca

db@tasca

We realize it may be difficult to reach us here at the Tasca Mod Shop, there are hundreds of phone extensions and we are always very busy so I have listed a few ways to get in touch with us for any questions, concerns, issues you may have. I will do my best to resolve any open issues and answer all of your questions. Thanks!

Don

Email: modshop@tasca.com

Phone: 1-888-729-7778

Mobile: 1-401-681-1122

We realize it may be difficult to reach us here at the Tasca Mod Shop, there are hundreds of phone extensions and we are always very busy so I have listed a few ways to get in touch with us for any questions, concerns, issues you may have. I will do my best to resolve any open issues and answer all of your questions. Thanks!

Don

Email: modshop@tasca.com

Phone: 1-888-729-7778

Mobile: 1-401-681-1122

Don - you ought to take a look in the gt500 modifications section where Tasca's reputation is falling fast. Just look for the Kenne Bell post.

Don - you ought to take a look in the gt500 modifications section where Tasca's reputation is falling fast. Just look for the Kenne Bell post.

Don't you think that is what prompted this???? Call me crazy but I am pretty sure he has seen that thread, I am sure they all have by now.

I personally have had great experiences with Tasca.

Edited by carnut12

Agreed Ilmor, I give a lot of credit for Carl joining the other thread and not making excuses. I also give Tasca a lot of credit for having Don join the Forum to try to help those not satisfied. I will tell you from experience there are some folks that will never be satisfied, but it is clear Tasca is taking the steps needed to try.

Yes I have given my contact info so we can discuss issues and answer any questions one may have. I have seen the post about Tasca and am here to help rectify any problems.

Don,

Welcome aboard and thanks for lending a helping hand to our members.....My Tasca experience was great and the service was professional...

Thanks