TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Traded in the Shelby...

tpenziner

Happy & Sad day, I decided the Shelby wasn't a good car for me, although it fun and fast, I decided to trade her in for a new Mercedes - If anyone's looking for take off's, I have them listed in the classified section. Thank you to all those on the forum that helped me along the way w/ questions. I know I wasn't a big talker, but always enjoyed reading post on a daily routine.

Sweet looking classy car !!!!!

Thank you GRABBER, I wanted a car I could drive year around and I really missed having a luxury car... The Shelby was awesome, loved it, but this drives like a dream and is also very fast! I love the paddle shifting! They did a good job w/ the redesign of the E class.

Thank you GRABBER, I wanted a car I could drive year around and I really missed having a luxury car... The Shelby was awesome, loved it, but this drives like a dream and is also very fast! I love the paddle shifting! They did a good job w/ the redesign of the E class.

Cmon Tom---very fast is a Shelby, Id say fast,but not very fast.Glad you enjoyed the car,what kind of trade in did you get,or did you sell it privatley

Cmon Tom---very fast is a Shelby, Id say fast,but not very fast.Glad you enjoyed the car,what kind of trade in did you get,or did you sell it privatley

Yes, the Shelby was built for speed, but I would have to say, this car would put up a good run w/ 400HP... but for me it wasn't all about the speed. I traded it in, they gave me $50k toward the EClass, sticker was $73.800 on the 11' Eclass, I handed over the Shelby plus $15k "out the door w/ sales tax & all fees". Considering I paid $51700 for the Shelby, that was'nt a bad loss.

I think it's great that everyone has been positive here. When I first opened this thread, I thought the hammering was going to start like I've seen before, especially on other forums.

So, as long as you're happy, you have that right.

Good forum, good people, still a Shelby lover and happy to have owned one.

Yes, the Shelby was built for speed, but I would have to say, this car would put up a good run w/ 400HP... but for me it wasn't all about the speed. I traded it in, they gave me $50k toward the EClass, sticker was $73.800 on the 11' Eclass, I handed over the Shelby plus $15k "out the door w/ sales tax & all fees". Considering I paid $51700 for the Shelby, that was'nt a bad loss.

Sounds like a great deal for you. Enjoy the new ride! :)

looks like a very good deal to me--congrats

Happy & Sad day, I decided the Shelby wasn't a good car for me, although it fun and fast, I decided to trade her in for a new Mercedes - If anyone's looking for take off's, I have them listed in the classified section. Thank you to all those on the forum that helped me along the way w/ questions. I know I wasn't a big talker, but always enjoyed reading post on a daily routine.

Looks nice. I sold my '10 for $45,000 I also got sick of the two car setup. Loved the Shelby, but went awd too.

Archived