TEAM SHELBY FORUM

HP Gremlins durring storage

glroy

HP gremlins :headscratch:

I thinks my car has a HP gremlin; the first winter I put it away the car would scare the $h!t out of me. Brought it out in the spring and went to my first Shelby event, car is just not as scary as when I put it away. Weird or What.

I got some mods done that summer and the scary came back right on. happy%20feet.gif

Put it away for the winter brought out in the spring went to Rob’s event again; same deal the car lost it’s scary over the winter, DAM!! :banghead:

Well more mods this past summer scary is back cool. B)

:idea: I am not going to let that HP gremlin at it this year!! I am going to mod it in the fall. Check it out at the Bash in January make sure it is still scary (if not add more mods) check it out in March or April make sure it is still scary (if not add more mods) I figure this will take out the gremlin and I will have a scary car for Rob’s event.

Death to the HP gremlin! :chairshot:

I hear ya Glen. I do think you get used to the extra HP and so the car doesn't feel the same as when we first got behind the wheel of our new GT500s. As a reality check just take a friend for a ride and when they give you the "holy $&*!" your car is fast. Then you know its not the car just you. :lol: With that said I do think a smaller pulley and tune for my TVS will be my next mod. :D I do think you might want to slow down on the paint stripper. HP and paint stripper do not mix :P

I hear ya Glen. I do think you get used to the extra HP and so the car doesn't feel the same as when we first got behind the wheel of our new GT500s. As a reality check just take a friend for a ride and when they give you the "holy {:content:}amp;*!" your car is fast. Then you know its not the car just you. :lol: With that said I do think a smaller pulley and tune for my TVS will be my next mod. :D I do think you might want to slow down on the paint stripper. HP and paint stripper do not mix :P

I am safe the car is in PS waiting for the bash. happy%20feet.gif cant get in to 2 much trouble with the 4 banger ranger

Archived