TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SPP New release: GT500KR Black Wheel

robertlane

SPP New release: GT500KR Black Wheel

gt500kr_wheel2.jpg

These 2008-2009 Shelby GT500KR 18" wheels are actual production wheels that were stripped and powder coated by Shelby. They are available in extremely limited quantities for a short time only, while supplies last.

Applications:

2008-2009 Shelby GT500KR

Notes:

To ensure a correct color match, we suggest you purchase four wheels at the same time.

Shipment date from time of order is 6-8 weeks.

Restricted Access Part:

For Shelby GT500KR owners only.

One set per owner. One spare is permitted making a total of 5 wheels per customer.

Requires: Verification in Shelby Registry <u>and</u> faxed copy of registration.

Release date:

New product release: 21 October 2010.

Made in the U.S.A.

Cost:

$599.00 each. Call Wendy at 702.405.3500 to order.

• 3 months later...

I'd buy them if the price wasn't jacked so much. Getting tired of paying higher prices for KR exclusive items. The splitter thread is a typical example of jacked prices for the KR part that is no different than any other splitter.

But I digress. They'll probably sell with the , "limited quantity", attached. And shelby wont need my wallet to get them off the shelves.

My distaste of this KR stuff started with the brake fluid cap I had to pay to complete the set that should have come with the car to begin with. But $50 is a lot easier to swallow in fixing something that shouldnt have needed to be fixed.

I don't think it's necessary to gouge your own dedicated customers.

No one is going to bite the bullet and drop a large amount of cash without seing the wheels on a car so you'll probably never see pics of these wheels on a car.

They're only like 100 bucks more than a dura-bright, aren't they?

That ain't exactly "big bucks" in *my* book.

To me, "Big Bucks" is those freakin' Foose 3-piece things at some ungodly price, like....what, $3500 ea. or somethin' like that? SHEESH!

Now THAT'S "big bucks" and the reason why *I* will never own a set!!

Quite frankly, and in yer defense, "big bucks" is a reletive term....

Phill

• 1 year later...

Are these still for sale? Do you have them as a tire/wheel combo?

Jciddio@hotmail.com

Call SAI - they will let you know. My guess is yes they are still for sale. I've never seen them on a KR.

• 3 months later...

Thanks for finally posting pics of the black wheels. Looks great on your car! I've got a black KR myself and was thinking it would be something to have black wheels.

The Black rims would give your Black KR an entirely different look- very aggressive!

• 1 month later...

Anyone still have an interest in these?

Jer

If I get enough interest, I'll look into doing these. Yes, 18in only.

Jer

Anyone still have an interest in these?

Jer

Jer,

I didn't realize you had just recently posted to this thread. I just copied the pic Robert originally posted in a similar thread asking about them.

I'm thinking that if/when I finally put my 20" Alcoa's on my car, I may PC my KR wheels black like these.

But people keep asking about them so I brought this thread to the others atten.

Phill

Jer,

I didn't realize you had just recently posted to this thread. I just copied the pic Robert originally posted in a similar thread asking about them.

I'm thinking that if/when I finally put my 20" Alcoa's on my car, I may PC my KR wheels black like these.

But people keep asking about them so I brought this thread to the others atten.

Phill

OK, got it. Thanks, Phill.

Jer

• 3 weeks later...

Are these still available? Any pictures of them on black KR?

We're looking to make them available again soon.

Right now, we're tied up with SEMA, after next week, we'll be back to working on projects, and that one is coming up in the next 30 days or so.

Jer

• 4 months later...

Archived