TEAM SHELBY FORUM

* * * * SAI Registry Certificates Available * * * *

shelbymotorsports

For those of you that may have missed our announcement earlier this year I'd like to again put the word out that Shelby American Registry Certificates are available to all 2006-2011 Shelby Mustangs, Series 1 and the Shelby Dodge owners. These certificates are available thru the Shelby Store.

Your Shelby must be registered under your name in the Shelby American Registry before you can request one of these certificates. You will also be required to provide proof of ownership in the form of a copy or either your vehicle registration, vehicle title or insurance card. This is to insure that only the actual owner obtains a certificate as we will not issue duplicate certificates.

Below I've provided a link to the SAI Registry homepage where you will be able to either register your Shelby or request a registry certificate from the Shelby Store. If you own a regular production GT500 you will leave the CSM number field blank when requesting a certificate. CSM numbers are only for cars like the Shelby GT, the Terlinguas, the Super Snakes and the KR's.

These certificates are made at Shelby in Las Vegas and are printed on special security paper and embossed with a hand stamped gold foil seal. These certificates preserve your Shelby’s history with official Shelby documentation. Something every Shelby owner should have in their cars portfolio, and the best part is the price is right.

Feel free to post/email any questions you may have.

Steve

http://registry.teamshelby.com/

Certificate_Authenticity_Landscape_400wSample.JPG

Certificate_Authenticity_Landscape_400wSample.JPG

For those of you that may have missed our announcement earlier this year I'd like to again put the word out that Shelby American Registry Certificates are available to all 2006-2010 Shelby Mustangs, Series 1 and the Shelby Dodge owners. These certificates are available thru the Shelby Store at no charge except for a small shipping/processing fee.

Your Shelby must be registered under your name in the Shelby American Registry before you can request one of these certificates. You will also be required to provide proof of ownership in the form of a copy or either your vehicle registration, vehicle title or insurance card. This is to insure that only the actual owner obtains a certificate as we will not issue duplicate certificates.

Below I've provided a link to the SAI Registry homepage where you will be able to either register your Shelby or request a registry certificate from the Shelby Store. If you own a regular production GT500 you will leave the CSM number field blank when requesting a certificate. CSM numbers are only for cars like the Shelby GT, the Terlinguas, the Super Snakes and the KR's.

These certificates are made at Shelby in Las Vegas and are printed on special security paper and embossed with a hand stamped gold foil seal. These certificates preserve your Shelby’s history with official Shelby documentation. Something every Shelby owner should have in their cars portfolio, and the best part is the price is right.

Steve

why is the CSX Cobra excluded?

Steve...first of all let me just say that the Shelby ownership experience was and has been wonderful enough driving our fabulous cars, but to have something like this come along is just icing man!! Thanks for everything you guys do!! I just got my window sticker signed last month, and could not be happier with the turn-around!

Question: I have a dash plaque, and the production qty. document. Does this qualify as having the car registered? Also, if we use the form on the computer to fill out for ordering, how do we get a copy of the title or reg. to you?

Thanks Steve,

Chris Hall (BIKEBOY)

:lurk:

Steve...first of all let me just say that the Shelby ownership experience was and has been wonderful enough driving our fabulous cars, but to have something like this come along is just icing man!! Thanks for everything you guys do!! I just got my window sticker signed last month, and could not be happier with the turn-around!

Question: I have a dash plaque, and the production qty. document. Does this qualify as having the car registered? Also, if we use the form on the computer to fill out for ordering, how do we get a copy of the title or reg. to you?

Thanks Steve,

Chris Hall (BIKEBOY)

:lurk:

Chris,

I'll try to answer your question. Before you can place an order for the certificate, your car must be registered HERE

After you register your car, you'll need to call Shelby when placing your order. The salesperson will supply you a fax #, or an email address where you'll need to send in your copy of your cars registration as proof of ownership.

why is the CSX Cobra excluded?

The Shelby American Registry main focus is the newer Shelby vehicles. We are leaving the vintage Shelby's to the fine folks over at SAAC ( www.saac.com ) The SAAC folks have been supporting the vintage Shelby owners for years so there is no reason to duplicate their efforts.

Steve

Chris,

I'll try to answer your question. Before you can place an order for the certificate, your car must be registered HERE

After you register your car, you'll need to call Shelby when placing your order. The salesperson will supply you a fax #, or an email address where you'll need to send in your copy of your cars registration as proof of ownership.

Registry certificates may also be ordered online at: http://www.shelbystore.com/product-p/s2ms-cert.htm

Once you order your certificate online you will receive a confirmation email from the registry department that will include instructions on how to submit proof of ownership via fax or email.

Steve

For those of you that may have missed our announcement earlier this year I'd like to again put the word out that Shelby American Registry Certificates are available to all 2006-2011 Shelby Mustangs, Series 1 and the Shelby Dodge owners. These certificates are available thru the Shelby Store at no charge except for a small shipping/processing fee.

Steve

Steve:

I ordered my certificate this morning w/autograph. My car is currently being Supersnaked and is still at Shelby American in Las Vegas. Proof of ownership was included with delivery of the vehicle.

Do I still need to contact you with proof of ownership?

Thanks, Gary

Steve:

I ordered my certificate this morning w/autograph. My car is currently being Supersnaked and is still at Shelby American in Las Vegas. Proof of ownership was included with delivery of the vehicle.

Do I still need to contact you with proof of ownership?

Thanks, Gary

Gary

I've sent you an email.

Steve

I got mine, and don't forget, you have an option to have it signed by Shelby himself. It takes a little longer, but worth it. happy%20feet.gif

Very good point. We all have to realize there will come a time where Carroll will no longer be autographing items and I'm sure when that time comes we will be reading many posts of shoulda coulda woulda.

I would like to also point out that Carroll actually autographs all items himself, no secretary with a rubber stamp or computer controlled robo-signer here. And that100% of the autograph price goes to The Shelby Foundation charity. This also makes the price of the autograph a tax-deductible charitable donation.

Steve

Steve, I went online to the link and sent an e-mail for the certificate. This means I will get a response via e-mail sometime soon? I checked first, and the car WAS already registered! I have the car listed for sale now to order a GT350, and want this doc. for a complete history for my pot. buyer.

Thank you sir. :salute:

BIKEBOY

Steve, I went online to the link and sent an e-mail for the certificate. This means I will get a response via e-mail sometime soon? I checked first, and the car WAS already registered! I have the car listed for sale now to order a GT350, and want this doc. for a complete history for my pot. buyer.

Thank you sir. :salute:

BIKEBOY

Chris

The certificates need to be requested thru the Shelby Store. If you click on the link in Post #1 of this thread it will take you to the registry homepage. From the registry homepage you can register your Shelby and its also where you will find a direct link to the registry certificate ordering page at the Shelby Store. The certificates are available at no charge except for a small s&h charge by the store.

If you are trying to register a used Shelby just use the register your Shelby button on the registry homepage and when a screen comes up during the registration process saying that this Shelby has already been registered are you adding a new owner, click yes and then enter your personal info.

Steve

For those of you that may have missed our announcement earlier this year I'd like to again put the word out that Shelby American Registry Certificates are available to all 2006-2011 Shelby Mustangs, Series 1 and the Shelby Dodge owners. These certificates are available thru the Shelby Store at no charge except for a small shipping/processing fee.

These certificates are made at Shelby in Las Vegas and are printed on special security paper and embossed with a hand stamped gold foil seal. These certificates preserve your Shelbys history with official Shelby documentation. Something every Shelby owner should have in their cars portfolio, and the best part is the price is right.

Steve

Hi Steve ,

My question for you today is my SGT CSM08SGT0123 was sent

back to the Shelby modd shop and a was converted in to a

Shelby GT/SC with the whipple 550 and other upgrades. That being

said, does or is SAI going to add a section for the Registry

for authorized GT/SC. They have them for the other Models , but

no GT/SC. Additionally , is Shelby going to enter my upgrades that

they performed at SAI or I'm going to have to to do that ? Thank you in

advance for theses answers.

Scotty

• 2 months later...

Steve

Hi Steve I ordered mine over 4 months ago along with my 2010 Signed plaque and nothing yet? Just wondering if everything is still on track?

Thanks

Hi Steve I ordered mine over 4 months ago along with my 2010 Signed plaque and nothing yet? Just wondering if everything is still on track?

Thanks

Please send me an email with your full name as four months is too long. This needs looking into.

Steve

stevent@shelbyamerican.com

As of the first of the year, Shelby American Registry certificates now have a cost of $19.99 per certificate which includes shipping in the U.S.

More info can be found at:

http://www.shelbysto...p/s2ms-cert.htm

What's up with the change? SA had been tauting this as a great FREE service - why the BIG price increase? Zero to $20 isn't small. :jackinbox:

What's up with the change? SA had been tauting this as a great FREE service - why the BIG price increase? Zero to $20 isn't small. :jackinbox:

I think the shipping will be worth it. I got mine recently and despite the big red "DO NOT BEND" on both sides of the manila folder, the certificate didn't make the trip unscathed by the post office. I think it can be flattened, so should be OK, but if for $20 it comes in some better packing material it is very worth it. :happy feet:

Archived