TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Buh Bye West Coast Choppers

shelbymotorsports

From the press release:

West Coast Choppers is no more, gone, and closed down by Jesse James. West Coast mechanic Jesse James has been living life in shambles since his divorce from Sandra Bullock.

Some say that West Coast Choppers has shut down because the need for expensive motorcycles has stopped. Perhaps with a bad economy, Jesse James and his business was struggling to make ends meet.

Hmm, Austin Speed Shop....

I can see it now-

:call:

"Thank you for calling ASS, how can I help you?"

:hysterical3:

hysterical.gifhysterical.gifhysterical.gifhysterical.gif

Jer

I dont think so...............HE was caught cheeting and flaunted it.

+1...

I can't imagine ANY money changed hands. They both have careers, anyway, it's not like HE's broke.

I'd imagine she said "I'm out - let's make this fast", and he agreed!

Jer

+1...

I can't imagine ANY money changed hands. They both have careers, anyway, it's not like HE's broke.

I'd imagine she said "I'm out - let's make this fast", and he agreed!

Jer

Wow... I was even righter than I thought! Hahahaha... Just looked it up:

July 1, 2010 -- As the Sandra Bullock divorce has been finalized, people in Hollywood are wondering just how did she do it so fast? According to the Texas law, a divorce in that state can be quick - only 60 days as long as it isn't filled with issues.

Sandra Bullock divorce from Jesse James had all the elements that made it quick for her. There were agreements on everything from both parties avoiding any major challenged. This included no alimony for either party, no major issues on property or children and no drama. All that was left was the final decree to be formalized.

The chance to get closer to Sandra Bullock isn't lost by Jesse James as of yet. According to Showbiz tonight the two will be relocating to Austin where the kids can still be around Sandra and life can continue.

I had a customer in my bike (bicycle) store, that had (2) JJ choppers custom built for him. He said that he was able to meet Sandra while over in the shop on numerous occasions. This was when all was hunky dory with them.

He also says that Jesse was a phony pompous guy. Surprise! I must say, I am NOT a motorcycle guy, and never have been...although I dig the look of the Victory bikes... but this guy's bikes were pretty outlandish! It looked hard to ride too.

Jessie James worked for Boyd Coddington at one time hes got some great metal working skills no reason to think he couldn't switch gears and make money working with car restoration. He had some bad ass equipment in his shop the guy working for OCC now on their CNC stuff worked for JJ when he was building his copper plated bike he cut the rims for it out of 200lb aluminum blocks.

Jessie James worked for Boyd Coddington at one time hes got some great metal working skills no reason to think he couldn't switch gears and make money working with car restoration. He had some bad ass equipment in his shop the guy working for OCC now on their CNC stuff worked for JJ when he was building his copper plated bike he cut the rims for it out of 200lb aluminum blocks.

Chip Foose started with Boyd also. On Boyd's TV Show "American Hot Rod", Boyd's top Painter, wanted to take a Leave to paint a Car for Foose for the Ridler Show. Boyd said NO and racked him over the coals for wanting to help Foose, so he quict and went to work for Foose. He painted the Car and it WON the Ridler Award. He was on many of the Foose TV shows.

Chip Foose started with Boyd also. On Boyd's TV Show "American Hot Rod", Boyd's top Painter, wanted to take a Leave to paint a Car for Foose for the Ridler Show. Boyd said NO and racked him over the coals for wanting to help Foose, so he quict and went to work for Foose. He painted the Car and it WON the Ridler Award. He was on many of the Foose TV shows.

I always got the impression Boyd wasn't a nice guy.

Certainly doesn't minimize his contribution to hot rodding, just sayin'...

Jer

I always got the impression Boyd wasn't a nice guy.

Certainly doesn't minimize his contribution to hot rodding, just sayin'...

Jer

Boyd was a huge A$$ may he RIP, I lost all respect for him when I saw that Show.

That was Charlie Hutton, one of the best painters in the business.

He is a tool. Good riddance.

BTW, had a friend that did some pin striping for WCC. He said Sandra B was a regular girl and would roll up her sleeves and help out at the shop all the time. JJ on the other hand? not so much.

He is a tool. Good riddance.

BTW, had a friend that did some pin striping for WCC. He said Sandra B was a regular girl and would roll up her sleeves and help out at the shop all the time. JJ on the other hand? not so much.

Sounds just like Boyd. Ever see Boyd Cottington turn a Wrench on "American Hotrod"? But he always takes the credit for the Build.

Sounds just like Boyd. Ever see Boyd Cottington turn a Wrench on "American Hotrod"? But he always takes the credit for the Build.

Well, to be fair - I'm sure he USED to work on the cars himself, but not once his business got THAT big.

Of course, I wouldn't testify to that in court!

Jer

Archived